76.

We had just arrived at Eddie's house, I let the bike fall to the ground. I don't think I've ever pedaled so fast in my life. I'm out of breath and I think I'm about to pass out. Steve starts coughing violently before Robin starts talking.

"That's got to be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally."

I stifle a laugh telling myself she's probably right. Steve turns on the flashlight and then speaks up.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. He coughs. It's stuck in my throat.

- You'll survive this Steve." I say rolling my eyes.

We entered the mobile home, it was dark and only one source of light was illuminating the room, the portal. It was blood red, bright. The red glow starts to illuminate our faces. It was as if it was alive, as if the portal was breathing.

"Goddamn." Steve says.

Yeah, goddamn. I couldn't have said it better myself. This thing is really impressive. Steve turns off the flashlight.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie says with a trembling voice.

I have to admit that it's weird from this angle. But I try not to think about it and ignore it.

"I think there's something in there.

- I feel like a creature is going to come out of this and kill us. Just like in sci-fi movies." I say.

Robin and Steve look at me with a frown, certainly judging me. I then shrug my shoulders. I suddenly see something pushing through the gate. It was slimy and horrible.

"What the hell is that ? Asks Eddie.

- That's fucking disgusting. I feel like im going to throw up." I say.

The gate rips open immediately, startling our friends even though I feel more like I'm going to be green and throw up what I ate this morning.

"I'm going to throw up." I say.

I put my hand in front of my mouth and turn around not wanting to see the disgusting thing. I finally turn around and see the bits of gate scattered on the ground.

"Ew."

We walk forward a bit. I notice that there is a place behind the passageway. Certainly the mobile home but from our world. The further we go the more I recognize familiar faces. I see at once Dustin, Erica, Max and Lucas start to laugh proudly.

"Hi there! Dustin says.

- Hi..." We answer.

I smiled softly, rather proud of them. We were finally getting out of here. I hear Robin talking next to me.

"Holy shit. This is trippy." She says.

I stifle a laugh as I look at Dustin, Erica, Max and Lucas. Dustin then begins to shout in victory.

"Bada-Bada-Boom!"

We all start laughing before coming to our senses. Eddie then speaks up.

"Guys! Okay guys, there are sheets in my bedroom closet upstairs, make a rope with them and take my mattress to break the fall!" He says.

The four friends comply and scatter all over the mobile home. I see a few minutes later Max and Lucas arrive with Eddie's mattress. They put it on the ground. I notice immediately that there are some stains. I frown.

"Those stains are uh... I dont know what those stains are."

I then look at Eddie with a confused and suspicious look before Robin speaks up.

"Mmm...

- Is that semene?" I ask as I look at Eddie.

The dark-haired man then looks at me, widening his eyes and speaking up.

"What? No! No! No! Of course not... And even if it was, it's not as if you...

- Don't finish that sentence, Munson." I glare at
him.

I cross my arms against my chest. Eddie then steps back with a raised eyebrow then a shrug. I roll my eyes before I see Dustin and Erica arrive, they send a ton of sheets tied together, some of which fall to the floor. Dustin then drops the sheets, checking to see if they're falling, and indeed, everything does. I smile softly.

"Alright! Pull on it, see if it holds!" Dustin orders.

Robin then walks over, grabbing the sheets. She then grabs onto those. And it was working. It holds. She then laughs. We understand that we must now leave quickly. Robin takes the floor.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig."

She climbs then, we approach slowly, in case she falls.

"You good ? I ask.

- I'm good."

I see her pass through the gate and fall to the ground. I then smile softly before Steve turns to Nancy and speaks up.

"See you on the other side. He says.

- On the other side." Answers Nancy smiling.

She then climbs up, starting to climb the sheets and then arrives. She falls onto the mattress and smiles before Dustin and Lucas help her up. Eddie then turns to me.

"Ladies first.

- Thank you." I said smiling.

I then turn to Steve smiling, he smiles back at me.

"See you in a minute, butthead.

- See you in a minute, Black Widow.

- Stop calling me that." I chuckle.

Then I climb up next, wrap my fingers around the fingers and start climbing. I get to the other side, I let myself fall. Everything suddenly goes black, and I feel like I'm falling into the void. I start to scream.

author's note
hellooo

thoughts on this chapter ? :)

i also wanted to tell you guys that im currently
writing a story with my own characters that ive
created and it would be so nice to you if
you could check it out<33

it's called 'wait for you'

thanks if you do💗

take care:)

xoxo