03

I was sitting on the curb with Eddie. Who would have thought it, Cassie Jones on the side of the road with Eddie Munson the Satanic buying him drugs? He reaches into his pocket.

"Of course I have more, but everything has a price Jones...

- I must have a few dollars in my purse." I say.

Eddie smiles at me before pulling out a bag of weed, he speaks up and pulls the bag back.

"Not just that price."

I look at him confused then close my bag that I had just opened.

"I want to know what makes you smoke weed.

- I just got dumped, are you happy? Now tell me the price."

Eddie opens the bag of weed before revealing his prices to me.

"25 for 10 grams.

- 25? That's fine..."

I pull 25 bucks out of my bag before handing it to him, he takes it and tucks it away at the bottom of his pocket, he then pulls out a large chest he had kept with him. He turns around and starts to do I don't know what.

He turns around with a cigarette in his hands, he immediately approaches the cigarette towards my lips before slipping it.

"Since you are pretty, I also offer the service.

- You're a charitable soul Munson." I say with a smile.

He hands me a lighter, I place my hand in front of the cigarette before lighting the lighter, an orange spark comes out of it before it soaks into my cigarette, the piece of paper lights up.

I give the lighter back to Eddie and inhale the smoke. I immediately take the cigarette out of my mouth before coughing gently.

"First time?" Eddie asks.

I gently tap my chest before pushing the smoke out of my mouth with some difficulty.

"Of course it's my first time..."

Eddie snickers before lighting a cigarette and starting to smoke as well.

"So Liam dumped you?" Eddie asks.

I turn my face towards him before seeing him exhale the smoke.

"Yeah, for bullshit.

- What the hell happened?

- I refused to sleep with him. My friend was right, he was using me.

- It's Liam Smith, what did you expect?"

I chuckle softly before replying that I didn't know, I smoke a second time. I could feel the drug slowly starting to take effect in my body and also in my head.

"Is it true that you're a Satanist?

- No, I'm not. I know that's what everyone thinks but it's not true."

His demeanor suggested that he was. But apparently people were wrong. I look up to the sky before Eddie speaks.

"You know Mike, Dustin and Lucas right?

- Yeah, I know them, you could say they and I are close in a weird way.

- Meaning?

- We met under abnormal circumstances."

Eddie starts laughing, I felt really weird, my head was spinning, I felt more relaxed but in a weird way, I didn't mind the feeling though.

"I think the weed is starting to take effect." I say.