16

Steve, Robin and I had arrived at the school. Steve kept giving me a hard time, telling me I should have told him about Liam.

"I can't believe you didn't trust me! I would have punched him in the face twice in his sorry ass and it would have been over."

I laugh softly before putting my hand on Steve's shoulder and retorting.

"Who cares, he finally got off my back and that's the main thing."

We walk down the hallway towards our classroom, I see in the distance Eddie walking from the opposite direction with one of his friends who was also in the Hell Fire Club. I smiled at Eddie and waved at him.

The dark-haired guy looked at me surprised, seeing that I was greeting him at school in front of everyone, I stifled a laugh before continuing to walk. I had to go see him afterwards. I have to give him a few things.

We arrive in class, I sit next to Robin before the teacher arrives and starts his lesson.

———

I was in the cafeteria with Steve and Robin looking for a table, but I had to see Eddie. I turn to my friends.

"I'll be right there, I need to talk to someone."

Robin nods before following Steve as he headed to a table. I immediately walk over to the Hell Fire club's usual table. Mike, Lucas and Dustin were there, there was Eddie at the end of the table with two of his friends that I didn't know.

I walk over to the table then violently put my tray down next to Eddie's, Dustin was in front of me.

"Hi."

Immediately Eddie looks up at me before feeling the insistent stares of Eddie's friends on me, I then turn to them before speaking up.

"Hi, I'm Cassie Jones." I hold out my hand to them.

I hear Mike sigh loudly before speaking up.

"You really don't need to introduce yourself, it's not like the whole school doesn't already know who you are." He says.

I ignore his words, the first boy shakes my hand with some hesitation.

"My name is Bako..." He says, keeping his eyes glazed over me.

I smiled politely before answering him.

"Nice to meet you Bako. What about you? You are?"

I turn to the other young man who shakes my hand, his mouth hanging open.

"Donny..."

I smile politely at him before sitting down quickly. I immediately hear one of the boys talking next to me.

"Am I dreaming or did Cassie Jones just speak to us ?

- I'm too shocked to answer you right now man."

I turn to Eddie with a smile on my face, he was looking at me with a surprised and confused look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here?!

- Wait? You two know each other? I thought you were coming to tell us something." Dustin said.

I turn to my friend before answering.

"Yeah, we've been talking recently. I turn back to Eddie.

- You're crazy to come to this table, what will people think? Eddie said.

- I thought you were the type who didn't care what people thought of you. I'm disappointed.

- Yeah, but you! What will people think of you talking to me in high school?!

- Who cares?" I say.

I rest my elbow on the table before going back to what I was saying.

"I liked Back in Black, especially Shake A Leg.

- Good news, the best one is still You Shook Me All Night Long.

- It's pretty good too, and..."

I reach into my bag before pulling out a tape, sliding it next to Eddie.

"Since I've been listening to AC/DC, you have to listen to Paul Anka's Put Your Head On My Shoulder.

- What?! No, no way Cassie." Eddie replies.

I sigh as I roll my eyes, immediately speaking up.

"But why? You'll see it's good! It's my favorite song. Please do it for me."

Eddie looks at the tape before looking up at me, he thinks for a few seconds before taking the tape.

"Okay."

I smile then, Eddie preciously puts the tape back in his bag, I turn to the boys before seeing that Lucas had a new haircut.

"Ooh... what's that?

- My new haircut! It's stylish huh? What do you think?" Lucas asks.

I look closely at Lucas' hair before speaking up.

"It's... symmetrical."

Lucas then sighs before Mike jumps in.

"That's exactly what we were saying! He says.

- I'm sure we can find a right angle in your hair man." Said Dustin.

Lucas punches Dustin in the head, I stifle a laugh trying to contain myself in front of Lucas, I finally get up.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go, bye." I smile.

I give a quick nod to Mike, Dustin and Lucas before turning to Eddie.

"Don't forget to give it back to me, tell me what you think!

- Okay, see ya." He says as he looks at me.

I turn to Bako and Donny before waving at them with a smile, I quickly walk past them.

"She smells like lavender..." said one of them.

- I was too busy looking at her face to smell her perfume. Replies the other.

- Stop drooling over her, focus guys!" I hear Eddie speak.

I immediately join Robin and Steve.