79.

Eddie's POV

Cassie had suddenly frozen, staring into space, her eyes were white, both my hands were on both her shoulders. My heart was pounding, my hands were sweaty. I was afraid of losing her.

"Cassie? Cassie! Wake up!" I yell.

I keep shaking her but nothing, she wouldn't wake up. Steve was trying to wake her up too but nothing. We were shaking her all over the place but nothing was working. And I'm afraid, for her. Vecna has had her and I'm afraid he's going to show her some horrible things. Things that she may never get over, things that will keep her awake.

"Okay! Okay! Guys?" Steve shouts, looking up.

I look up and see Nancy, Robin, Max, Erica, Dustin and Lucas looking worried. Robin even wanted to come back here to try to help, but if they really wanted to help, they all had to stay there.

"Music! And a player!" Steve exclaims.

The dark-haired man then turns to me, shifting me a bit taking over so as to wake her up. He then turns to me.

"You, go upstairs and look for an audio tape in all your mess." He says.

I frown. I didn't want to leave Cassie here alone. I know she won't be alone and Steve will be there, but I don't want to leave her.

"What? But-

- You go! I'll take care of her." He said.

I think a few short moments before going up and passing in our world, falling on the mattress I get up at once and see that everyone started to look for audiotapes, I see Robin in my room searching in my tapes that she had just found. I walk over to her. I hear someone running down the hall.

"Steve says you need to hurry up! Says Erica.

- Yeah? No shit! Dustin answers sarcastically.

- We're trying. We can't find anything!" Robin shouts.

I then sigh loudly before seeing Robin walking towards me with dozens of tapes in her hands.

"Seriously what is all this shit ?! She asks.

- What are you even looking for ?" I answer trying to stay calm.

Robin then throws some of the tapes on my bed taken by fear and stress.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music we need music!" She says.

I widen my eyes, immediately losing my temper. I walk over to her and take one of the AC/DC tapes from her hands and speak up.

"This is music!" I shouts looking at her angry.

I immediately look at the tape and see that it was the 'Back to Black' album, my eyes immediately widen, Eureka. It was as if a small lamp had just lit up in my head.

"But yes!" I said.

Everyone looks at me confused, I put the tape back on my bed, swinging it around and walk out of my room.

"You're looking in the wrong place!" I say.

They follow me, I then walk over to the large cabinet that was in the living room, open a drawer and pull out the tape of Paul Anka's 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder'. I smile softly and show it to Robin, Nancy, Erica, Dustin and Lucas.

"Paul Anka! This music is his favorite! Give me a player." I say.

Nancy goes back to my room and returns with a player and headphones. I put the player in my pocket and the headphones around my neck and the tape in the other pocket. I go back to the rope and climb up to the other side. I arrive in front of Steve and Cassie who was still asleep. I immediately show the tape to Steve, his eyes widen and he starts to smile.

"You're a genius Munson!"

I smile back, we put the tape in the player, put the headphones on Cassie's ears and turn on the tape. I immediately take her hand in mine hoping it works and she wakes up. And in a few seconds, all the moments I spent with her come back.

Like the first time we talked and I told her she looked like a digger cause she just got dumped by Liam.

"This is the first time we've spoken and you tell me I look like a digger, nice first impression."

Or when she smoked pot for the first time and I was scared that she would burn her hair because they were down so I tied them up and she told me I had a pretty smile, and I think that was when I knew she was the one. Or when she asked me to listen to the Paul Anka's tape, the one's that actually saving her. And I think that if she had never told me about it, I couldn't save her right now.

"Since I've been listening to AC/DC, you have to listen to Paul Anka's Put Your Head On My Shoulder."

And the night she came over at my place and we watched Grease. It was also the night she asked about some of my tattoos and after that I took her to a place near a lake where I used to go alone. Or when I told her that I was only listening to Put Your Head On My Shoulder because it made me think of her, and it was true.

I also remember the night she came at my place and we were about to kiss but I didn't, because I was scared of not being what she wanted, what she needed. I don't want to loose her. Because if I loose her, I would also loose a part of me.

I love her, more than anything in this world. And nothing could ever change my mind.

She suddenly wakes up with a start, and the first thing she does is cry. And at that point I don't even want to imagine all the things she might have seen. Her breathing is ragged. I immediately put my hands on her cheeks.

"Cassie? It's over. It's over." I say.

She immediately takes me in her arms and starts sobbing. I pass my hand in her hair to try to reassure her. I cross at once the glance of Steve he had the air reassured. He just smiles at me and turns his back to the rope. Cassie separates from me and looks into my eyes, her eyes were filled with terror, I put my forehead against hers.

"It's over, I'm here."