17

I was in the library with Chrissy, we were studying, or trying to study. Our discussions were distracting us.

"If you're happy without Liam, then I'm happy too.

- Thank you so much Chrissy." I said with a smile.

Chrissy also smiles at me, I then speak up trying to find a new topic of conversation.

"By the way, I ran into Eddie in town Friday night, you'll never guess what he told me.

- Are you friends with Eddie? I didn't know that.

- I don't know if you can really say he and I are friends, but, we get along, anyway! That's not the point."

Chrissy frowns, tilting her head to the side while waving her criterium.

"What did he say to you?

- You're seriously his type."

Chrissy stifles a laugh, peeling herself off her chair before speaking up.

"What?! Stop saying that... I'm with Jason.

- But honestly, between us... Do you seriously think you and Jason will last?"

Chrissy immediately looks down, nervously playing with her pencil, I see her biting her lip before finally answering me.

"I really can't say what you'd like to hear Cassie... And besides I could never date Eddie, he's weird and kinda creepy.

- That's exactly what he told me... He doesn't think he's good enough for you, and anyway I feel like he already has someone in his head.

- Probably a friend of his?

- I don't know, I don't know any of his friends besides Dustin, Mike, Lucas and a couple of other guys I met yesterday in the cafeteria." I reply with a shrug.

Chrissy and I decide to finally get to work.

———

I had just gotten home from work. Steve had dropped me off at home. I immediately took off my shoes and went straight to my room to do my homework.

I put my bag down next to my desk before heading to my record player, deciding to do my homework while listening to some music. I start to rummage through my vinyl records.

Tina Turner, Queen, Elvis Presley, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Diana Ross... I suddenly find the AC/DC vinyl 'Back in Black' that I bought with Eddie.

I had particularly liked this album, Eddie has a good taste in music, I must admit. And thinking about it I can't help but wonder if Eddie has listened to the tape I lent him. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't and then gave the tape back to me and said he didn't listen to it.

I sigh softly before taking the AC/DC vinyl out of its sleeve and putting it on my record player, I play it. I then go to my desk, take out my stuff and start doing my homework while listening to 'Back in Black'.