04

A blinding light began to caress my face, I frowned before rubbing my eyes and opening them. I look around, it takes me a few seconds before I realize that I was not in my bed or my room.

Then I start to panic... Shit! Have I been kidnapped? Or raped? Oh my god no! I then look down before I see that I had a 'Hell Fire Club' t-shirt on.

"What the hell?!"

I then look underneath the shirt before seeing that I still had my underwear on, maybe I'm still a virgin after all. Although the fact that I still have my underwear on means nothing.

I start rubbing my head trying to remember what happened last night, I remember getting dumped by Liam, going outside, running into Eddie and asking him if he had any weed. I think I bought him some and then smoked it.

What an idiot I am... I have to get out of here quickly, I'm still a little hung over. I get up quickly before grabbing a pair of shorts and putting them on, I get my heels, my purse and my dress.

I walk out of the room before suddenly bumping into a torso dressed in a black t-shirt, I look up then recognize Eddie.

"You're finally awake Jones, it's almost noon."

I look at him for a few seconds before walking behind him and quickly exiting the mobile home.

"I'll give it all back to you on Monday! Promise." I say as I exit.

I then start running as far as I can. I had gotten myself into a lot of trouble. After running a good mile, I see a phone booth on the side of the road. I need to call Steve.

So I dial his number before I reach the phone to my ear, I hear Steve pick up.

"Hello? I hear his voice.

- Steve! Steve! It's Cass, I really need you.

- Cassie! I've been calling you all fucking night, where the fuck have you been?

- I'll explain everything when you come and get me, please!

- Where are you?

- Not far from the mobile homes, please hurry.

- I'm coming."

I hang up then before putting down the phone, I get out of the booth and sit on the curb. I then start trying to really remember the evening, but nothing would come out. I couldn't even remember if I had slept with Eddie or not. I hope not, I hadn't refused to sleep with Liam only to agree to do it with Eddie a few hours later.

After about ten minutes I see Steve's car arrive, I jump for joy inside before standing up and getting into the car.

"Thank you so much Steve, you are the best."

Steve looks at me for a few seconds before frowning at my attire.

"Since when are you part of the Hell Fire Clu...THE HELL FIRE CLUB?! What the fuck is this Cass! What the hell did you do?

- I spent the night at Eddie Munson's house.

- Eddie Munson?! What the hell for? Did you do some kind of satanic ritual?

- What? No! He's not actually satanic... and I just smoked some weed and went to sleep at his place.

- Did you have sex?" Asks my friend.

I then look straight ahead, silent trying to remember, I then lower my eyes before speaking.

"I don't know.

- Fucking Cass...

- I can't remember...

- You're really pushing it... Maybe it's your first time, you're supposed to remember!

- I know, damn it! Steve this is the fucking black hole in my head so please just start your fucking car and drive to my house."

Steve sighs before he complies, starts the car and begins to drive. After about fifteen minutes we had arrived. Steve stops the car.

"You want to get in? I ask.

- Are you sure? You know about your dad...

- Yeah, we do what we always do, you say hi to him and we go straight to my room."

Steve nods before getting out of the car, I do the same and enter my house, I let Steve in first then close the door behind me.

"Hello Mister Jones." Steve said.

My dad just mutters into his beard, I wave Steve off to my room.

"Go ahead." I say.

Steve complies and locks himself in my room, I walk over to the chair where my father was sitting, I bend down to pick up the bottles.

"You could have cleaned up a little...

- You're here to do it, so why would I bother?"

I quietly roll my eyes before sighing, my dad then turns to me before grabbing my wrist, I then ink my gaze into his.

"Don't be disrespectful Cassie... Or I swear I'll hurt you."

I look down at my wrist that he was squeezing tighter every second, I look up at him.

"Not when Steve is here please."

I clench my jaw before trying to get a hold of his grip.

"Get off me now."

My father simply squeezes my wrist even tighter before I seize his grip, I then turn my back on him and go into the kitchen to throw away the empty bottles. I walk past the fridge then open it to take out two cans of Coke for me and Steve, I then close the fridge before coming across an old family photo hanging on it.

I take it down, it was a picture of me, my mom and my dad. My dad was holding me in his arms, kissing my cheek, my mom had her hand on my thigh and her other arm was around my dad's waist.

We were all smiling in this picture, the time when everything was going well. I sighed loudly before putting the picture back on the fridge and leaving the kitchen to my room where I found Steve sitting on my bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks directly.

I look at him with a smile before handing him the can.

"Yeah, he didn't do anything to me."

Steve nods before opening the can, he takes a sip, I sit by my dressing table. I quickly fix my hair before removing my makeup.

"And how did the party was? Asks my friend.

- Not bad, I knew better."

I then go to my dressing room to change, I take off the Hell Fire Club shirt then put on a bra and a white top with puffy sleeves.

"But if you might have slept with Munson, what's Liam got to do with it?

- He left me." I say.

There is a silence as I take off the shorts and put on another pair of panties and then denim pants.

"Shit...

- Robin was right, he was taking advantage of me. He flipped out after I refused to sleep with him."

I walk out of my dressing room taking Eddie's clothes with me. I fold them before laying them on my bed. I head to my dressing table before putting on some perfume.

"At the same time, he was a jerk." Said Steve.

I can only agree with him.

"Are you coming to work? I'm working this afternoon, Robin's probably already there.

- Yeah sure, shall we go?"

Steve nods and stands up. I grab a bag, we walk out of my house and get into Steve's car.