14

It was Sunday afternoon, my father had gone to buy beers at the super market while I was reading in the living room. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing in my house. I sighed before closing my book and getting up.

I walked to the door and opened it, and immediately ran into Liam, I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Cassie." He says.

I stifle a laugh before huffing and closing the door. I'm about to go back to reading but the doorbell rings again and again. Would it be possible to have even one day of peace? I'm not asking for the moon.

I look at the chair where my father used to sit, the bell was ringing again. I sigh, realizing that this is the only way he will leave me alone once and for all.

I walk over to the seat before lifting the pillow and grabbing my dad's gun, I then approach my door before opening it and pointing the gun at Liam.

Immediately the blond man's eyes widen, he steps back and raises his hands.

"Wow wow wow... Cassie... Okay, put that down now."

I stifle a laugh before approaching Liam, keeping my gun pressed against his head.

"You're not going to shoot it anyway?"

No, I'm not crazy. I'm not going to shoot, this was just leverage to get him to finally let go. I laugh softly before sliding the gun along Liam's face, pointing it at the underside of his head. I immediately load the gun, he flinches.

"don't give me the urge." I reply.

I press the tip of my weapon a little more against the blond's skin before speaking.

"So now you're going to listen to me, is that clear? You're going to leave me alone, stop calling me, ringing my house and talking to me in high school or I swear I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. Okay?"

Liam remains silent. I squint my eyes before resuming.

"Okay?!"

Liam flinches before nodding and muttering a soft "yes", I then lower my gun before letting Liam go, he slowly turns his back to me before starting to run to his car. He quickly climbs in, starts the car and drives off at full speed.

I laugh softly before going home and putting the gun back in its place.

———

This week of classes went by relatively quickly. It was Friday, I had just left school and I had taken the opportunity to go downtown to a music store.

There were vinyls, records and cassettes. I looked between the vinyls, there was Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley and so on.

I wasn't looking for any particular vinyl.

"So this is the style of music you listen to Jones?" I hear a voice sounding behind me.

I then turn around before coming face to face with Eddie Munson, he had a big smile on his face, and inked his eyes in mine.

"You have rather basic tastes I must admit..." He said.

I frowned, putting a small smile on my lips.

"And you, what kind of music do you listen to Munson?

- Rock, like U2, Queen, Scorpions, AC/DC and Iron Maiden.

- I especially like Queen's music. I say.

- Because they're the most famous."

I laugh softly before speaking up.