80.

We were all at Max's house and I had just described exactly what I had seen, Hawkins falling apart, my friends dying, the creatures. We quickly deduced that Vecna was targeting teenagers to open portals and invade Hawkins. Max said she heard the clock strike four times, so Vecna had to kill four people to carry out his plan. That means there's only one person left. And Max confessed to us that she still feels under Vecna's curse, and that she will be next. Which is very, very disturbing.

So our plan was to go back there. Nobody was for going back to the upside down world, but we had to. Otherwise we'll never be able to end this. But to defend ourselves, we needed weapons. So the plan was to go to the War Zone, buy some weapons and go after Vecna. Eddie puts a big book down hard on the table.

"I've been there once. It's huge, they got everything you need for, uh... Well killing things, basically. He says.

- Why have you been there once ? I ask feeling concerned.

- Uh-

- You think fake Rambo has enough guns there ?" Robin cuts Eddie.

She points with her fingertip to the image at the bottom of the page, looking surprised.

"Is that a grenade ? And how any of this legal ?

- Well, lucky for us it is, so... This... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks. Answers Eddie.

- If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone. Indicates Erica.

- Normally I'd agree but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk. Nancy says.

- Me too." Lucas says.

I agree too. This is our only chance. I don't know where else we can get weapons. So this is the only way out.

"But it is worth the time ? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin points out.

He does have a point. It'll take us too long to bike, and to get back we'll have to lug all the weapons.

"Who said anything about bikes ? Asks Eddie.

- You got some car we don't know about ? Asks Steve.

- Yeah, it's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine but, uh... It'll do." Says Eddie.

I stay confused for a few moments, not understanding right away before I realize Eddie's plan.

"We're going to steal a trailer? I say.

- Yeah, basically.

- Eddie. This is a really bad idea, first of all because you're literally stealing someone's house and secondly because what if you get caught with someone else's car?" I say.

Eddie then steps towards me, inking his gaze into mine. I step back slightly before the dark-haired man speaks up, addressing me.

"You have a better idea maybe?" He smiles at me.

I remain silent. I don't really have any better ideas, I have some but they are not the most effective. My silence then answers the brown man.