02

Liam and I were dancing together, my arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my hips, our faces were only inches apart.

Liam was staring at me, all he wanted right now was to kiss me. The blond advances his face towards my ear before whispering some words in the hollow of this one.

"Let's go to a room."

I smiled softly thinking that we were going to snog all night but not go any further.

Liam immediately takes my arm before going up the stairs, we walk through an almost empty hallway before arriving in a room, Liam closes the door behind him before gently pressing me against it. He removes at once my rubber band letting my hair fall on my shoulders.

He kisses my lips ardently, his hands wander along my body, I giggle softly between his kisses before Liam slides his hands under my thighs and carries me to the bed. I slide my hands around his neck, running my fingers up his hair.

He moves his kisses down my neck, a burning sensation in my lower stomach, I sigh softly as I whisper his name.

"Liam..."

I feel Liam getting more and more excited, he passes one of his hands under my dress before passing the other behind my back and undoing the closure of my dress, the straps fall along my arm without revealing my chest.

"Liam! What are you doing?"

The young man stops before lifting his face and meeting my eyes, he lets out a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He says with a smile.

He rests his hand on my thigh going up to my crotch, he approaches his face of mine but I stop him.

"Please stop, I don't want to do it... I'm not ready yet."

Liam stands up completely before giggling, I stand up as well before sticking my hand against my dress so it doesn't fall off.

"Are you serious right now Jones? You're sticking me like this after you got me hard?

- I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

Liam rolls his eyes as he bellows, I put my dress back on properly before standing up.

"You really are the most uptight girl I've ever met."

My heart misses a few beats. I frown confused before speaking up.

"I beg your pardon?

- You're such a jerk... You're selfish.

- What? But... I'm sorry I told you I didn't want to, I didn't mean to."

Liam looks at me offended before approaching me and speaking with an angry look.

"You didn't do it on purpose?! You know very well what you are doing Cass! Don't be a little virgin when you're just a whore."

I flinch slightly when I see that he has raised his voice. Liam had never spoken to me like that before. He looks me up and down before leaving the room.

I collapse on the bed. I was shocked. He had called me a whore. What audacity seriously... I am a whore but he would be the first to pay me.

I join my legs to my chest feeling guilty anyway. I wondered how he would now calm his erection. Was he going to do it by himself? Or was he going to get another girl to do it?

I sighed loudly before hitting my head feeling stupid. I feel a tear beading down my cheek, I just realized that I had just been dumped like a piece of shit. A few tears flow before I quickly wipe them away to avoid my mascara running.

I look at myself in one of the mirrors of the room in order to verify that my make-up had not run, and luckily it was okay, it was not catastrophic.

I don't even know how I would get home if Liam doesn't drop me off. Maybe I can ask Jason and Chrissy, or call Steve.

I walk out of the room before walking down the hallway, down the stairs and out of the house. I suddenly bump into someone in the driveway.

"Oh shit! Sorry... Are you okay?" I ask.

The man then turns to me, I immediately recognize Munson.

"Oh, Cassie Jones, do I have to bow?"

I frown, glaring at him before speaking up.

"No, of course not."

The dark-haired man scrutinizes me more closely before speaking up.

"What's the matter with you? You really do look like shit.

- I don't allow you. And then it's none of your business."

I look at him one last time before speaking up.

"This is the first time we've spoken and you tell me I look like a digger, nice first impression."

Eddie starts to chuckle before joining his cigarette to his lips. I then look at the cigarette before speaking up.

"Got any more?"

author's note
here's the first 'interaction' between our two characters 😋

i really hope you liked this one, cause if you did you can vote for this chapter, i'd really appreciate it:)

byeeee

xoxo