60.

We had arrived in front of Rick's house. Eddie's dealer from what I understand. I always wondered where Eddie got all the drugs he had, and I think I have my answer. We get out of Steve's car and walk towards the house.

"Should we ring the bell? I ask curiously.

- I don't know..." Said Dustin as he looks at me.

I look at the door before nudging Dustin as I raise the flashlight to the doorbell.

"Go ahead you... ring it!

- Why me?!

- Because you're the man.

- But you're the older one!

- But you're the man!

- Okay!"

Dustin then presses the doorbell. The noise echoes outside. No sign of life, the door remains closed. Dustin rings a second time with an impatient and annoyed look before ringing again several times.

"Okay, well that's settled. I guess he's not here." Sighs Steve.

I immediately stop Dustin who was having fun pressing the doorbell again and again. He then sighed before knocking but still nothing.

"Eddie! It's Dustin! Dustin shouted.

- Do you really think he's going to get out of there when he's probably wanted? I say.

- Great." Sighs Steve.

Dustin continues to call Eddie promising him that there were no cops and that we just wanted to help him. We start scattering around the house.

"Eddie! Dustin shouts.

- Shh!" Said Robin.

Dustin starts ringing again but still nothing. He taps against the door.

"Rick! Reefer Rick!

- Don't scream that!" Steve orders.

What a bunch of serious kids. We're not out of the woods yet.

"He could just be really high..." demands Dustin.

- I think he's not here. I say.

- Is that a foot ?! asks Steve, pointing to a spot in the house through the glass.

- No it's just a shoe." Dustin replies, looking desperate.

I stifle a laugh before I hear Maxine calling us. She was a little further away. We walk towards her before we see that she was lighting a kind of small barn. We all five look at each other before deciding to go and see. We start to light the inside of the barn before entering. Robin opens the door and enters first.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" she asks.

We all enter in turn continuing to light the barn, there was a large boat covered by a tarp, tools, a lawnmower... Everything there is to tinker with.

"What a dump." Said Steve.

I see Steve pick up an oar before he begins to gently tap on the tarp covering the boat. Maxine and Robin walk away a little. I frown watching my friend do it.

"Don't worry. Steve will get him with his oar. Said Dustin.

- I know you think you're being funny Henderson but considering that everyone in this room has nearly died about a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight..."

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the tarp and threw himself at Steve. I jumped back slightly before I saw Eddie slam Steve against a wall, a broken glass bottle against his throat.