64.

It had just gotten dark, I had spent the last two hours by a lake in my underwear trying to clean my blood covered clothes, I scrubbed, I scrubbed the fabric, the blood, my sins. My clothes were still wet but that's okay, I'll find an excuse if anyone asks. No one can know what I did. I'm afraid Steve and Robin will see me as a monster... I don't want Dustin, Max or Lucas to be afraid of me or to see me in the same way anymore. And I'm afraid of scaring Eddie away. So no one can know. If the body is found, then I'll do my best not to get caught.

Steve, Max and Dustin were at school, Maxine managed to steal the key to Mrs. Kelley's office to find the student files. Robin and Nancy were supposed to join us soon. I park in front of the school before getting out of my dad's car. I enter the school and head for the psychologist's office. I arrive at the door, seeing my friends going through drawers.

"Did you find anything?" I ask.

Everyone turns to me with a start, having thought they had been caught.

"Jesus Christ! You scared me. Says Steve.

- Sorry. It's just me." I say.

I was trying to sound normal, like nothing had happened. Trying not to make it seem like I had murdered my father. Dustin frowned as he pointed to my shirt with his fingertips while Max continued to rummage through the drawers.

"Why are your clothes... Wet?

- It rained." I said. simply, even though it wasn't true.

My excuse isn't even believable because my hair is dry, if it had really rained, my hair would be wet but Steve, Max and Dustin don't see it and believe my excuse.

"Holy shit... Said Maxine.

- Did you find it ?" Steve asks.

Maxine pulls out a file, we move towards her before she speaks, I look at the file and see Fred's name. The ironic part of his murder is that just two months ago I threatened to rip his eyes out of his body but I didn't have to, Vecna did me a favor. Thank you dear creature from a parallel world.

"Yeah. And not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too." Answers Max.

I immediately look up at her realizing that two victims had gone to see Ms. Kelley, certainly to talk to them about their symptoms before being dismembered and having their eyes torn out. We open the two files, Maxine starts to read them, I see Chrissy's picture hanging on the file. It's weird to see her picture when she died 48 hours ago.

We notice that all the symptoms are the same, Max's face seems to break down while reading the file, confusing me. Max stands still for a few moments, looking away. I frown.

"Max?" I say.

I turn to Steve and Dustin who look at me confused. I then turn back to Maxine before Dustin shakes her awake, she flinches, widening her eyes. She then looks at us for a long time before getting up and running away, we then follow her before arriving in front of one of the walls of the school.

"What?" She says confused.

I immediately hear footsteps behind me. I turn around before I see Nancy and Robin.

"Did you find something? Robin asks.

- Chrissy and Fred's files but..." I answer, then turn to Max.

She still looked confused and scared.

"There was an old clock here..." She said as she shone her lamp on the wall.

Robin then takes her lamp, illuminating the wall. Max resumes the speech.