26

I was in front of my mirror fixing my lip gloss, it was almost 11pm and I had to join Liam. I was dressed in a pair of blue jeans with a pale pink crop top. I put on white sneakers before grabbing a purse. I walk over to my dad's chair before lifting the cushion.

I immediately take the gun, put it in my bag and leave my house, closing the door behind me. I lived a 10-minute walk from the old pool, so it should be quick.

I arrive in front of the fence of the old pool, I immediately recognize Liam's car, a smile appears on my lips, he is so naive. I walk towards the car before opening the door and getting in.

"Hey there...

- Hi." I say, smiling falsely at him.

I feel Liam's gaze drifting over my body, he immediately speaks up.

"I hope you enjoyed this morning's paper.

- It made me think a lot." I say.

Liam frowns, I smile softly as I swing my head to the side.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you." I say.

I move a little closer to Liam before bringing my face close to his. I ink my gaze into his. His gaze begins to move down to his lips and then to my cleavage. I smile gently before putting my index finger on Liam's chin and raising his face.

"I miss you, let's start over." I say.

A smile appears on Liam's face, I then advance my face towards his then put my lips on his, Liam immediately slides his hand on my face before putting his other hand on my waist.

"I missed you too Cassie." He says between a few kisses.

I smile mischievously against his lips before tilting my body on that of Liam, the blonde immediately slides his two hands on my waist, bringing my body closer to his.

"You drive me crazy..."

I stifle a laugh before continuing to kiss him, I could feel a bump forming against my crotch. I immediately reach into my bag before grabbing my gun. I immediately place it on Liam's chin, I immediately step back.

Liam frowns before lowering his eyes, he notices the gun and gently removes his hands to raise them in the air.

"What are you doing Cassie?

- Oh nothing, don't worry honey."

A sneer forms on the corner of my lips, I immediately lower the gun down Liam's neck.

"You humiliated me, you smeared Billy's name with bullshit after bullshit in that article... And you thought I was going to let you get away with that?"

Liam begins to smile softly before speaking up.

"Under any other circumstances, I would have said you were super hot with that gun in your hand, but right now I'll admit you're freaking me out a little."

I stifle a laugh before loading the gun and continuing to lower it down Liam's torso.

"You don't know me Liam."

I slide the gun towards his crotch, a chill immediately runs through his body, I reach for his thigh and stop there. I ink my gaze into Liam's, then he begins to speak.

"Are you going to kill me?" He says.

I raise eyebrows before starting to laugh, I answer at once.

"What? No I'm not that crazy."

I pause before pressing the gun against his thigh. I then speak up.

"I'm not going to kill you, but you'll beg me to."

Liam frowns, I immediately pull the trigger, a thud sounds in the car. I immediately feel the warm blood splashed on my arm and clothes. Liam groans in pain before tilting his head back.

I immediately take his face in my hand before meeting his eyes with mine.

"Now you will listen to me carefully."

I immediately press the weapon against the wound making Liam scream in pain.

"Tomorrow morning you're going to go back to your little whore Fred Benson and pay him double what you gave him yesterday to publish an article where you admit that all the gossip you've been telling is false, okay? I want to see the article Thursday morning or I swear I'll put a bullet between your eyes."

Liam looks down at his wound, remaining silent, I stifle a laugh as I roll my eyes, I press the gun a little harder against the wound, Liam screams in pain.

"Am I clear?!

- Yes, yes!"

I immediately remove the weapon before putting it back in my bag, I put my blood covered hand on Liam's neck. I smile at him.

"You're completely crazy.

- And you haven't seen anything yet." I reply.

I close my bag before speaking.

"See you soon."

I smile at Liam before getting out of the car, I then go home, go straight to the bathroom to take a shower getting rid of Liam's blood, I clean my clothes, then the gun. I arrange it in its place before leaving to lie down.