Chapter 5

Li Muwu didn't notice Zhang Chunhua's expression was different, and greeted warmly: "Brother and sister, take the children to sit on the bullock cart, our family is far away, you can't go that far."

    Zhang Chunhua glanced at the dirt on the ox cart with disgust, and squeezed a smile: "No need, I'll just walk.
" Four-year-old Li Mingxin glanced at the tattered The ox cart, grabbed Zhang Chunhua's hand, and whispered:
"Mom, I want to take the car."

    Pinching his son's hand, Zhang Chunhua raised his head and glanced at Li Mulin quickly,
then lowered his head to look at his son, and whispered,
"Let's walk warmly."

    Li Muwu was a little unclear, so looking at the three mother and son, Li Mulin hurriedly smiled and said, "After riding the train for several days, my legs are stiff, it's okay to walk."

    "That's fine!" Li Muwu grinned and said bluntly: "If you know that my younger brother and sister can travel far, I won't ask Lao Lin to borrow an ox cart, and let him run with us in vain. One trip."

    Lao Lin, who was driving the ox cart, turned his head and smiled honestly: "It's okay, I'm not an outsider, what's so polite! Besides, I'm not here for nothing, I'm not helping you with luggage! "

    Li Mulin hurriedly laughed: "Trouble Old Lin, brother."
He took out a pack of cigarettes from his arms and handed one to Lao Lin.

    Lao Lin was excited and quickly took off his gloves, wiped the sweat off his hands a few times on his clothes, and then raised his hand to take it.

He put the cigarette under the tip of his nose and smelled it, then took off his hat and clipped the cigarette to his ear, showing an embarrassed smile:
"I have never smoked such a good cigarette."

    Li Mulin smiled and looked around again.

After ten years away from home, he returned to his hometown again.

Looking at a town that was both familiar and somewhat unfamiliar, Li Mulin couldn't help but think of what happened at home.

    Li Mulin didn't have any impression of eldest brother, since he was sensible, he knew that eldest brother went with the army to fight the Japanese devils.

The second brother, Li Muwu, was a little honest, but he looked like an older brother and was very protective of his younger brother.

Every time the family ate something good for the New Year, Li Muwu only tasted a little bit, and left the rest to the two younger brothers.

Li Musen and Li Mulin are only two years apart in age.

The two slept in the same bed when they were young, and they were no different from their twins.

The two went up the mountain to pick up firewood and fished together in the river, and they were inseparable all day long.

    When Li Mulin left home, Li Musen, who was in his twenties, cried to tears.

    He glanced sideways at the second brother who clearly saw the old and the third brother who was estranged from him, and thought of the grey-haired old lady at home,

Li Mulin was a little annoyed and regretted, why should he take time out after all these years A trip home.

    The group just walked for about 20 minutes, and Li Mingxin couldn't walk a little bit.

He looked at Zhang Chunhua aggrievedly, and tears rolled down his lips: "Mom, I don't want to leave. ,I am tired."

    Zhang Chunhua glanced at his younger son, and felt distressed when he saw his tired look, then looked at his eldest son Ming Shu, who was looking eagerly at the bullock cart in front of him.