Chapter 9

Zhang Chunhua is a very careful person, but she doesn't have much ability.

To put it bluntly, she is bullying the soft and afraid of the hard, so Mrs. Li just waved her crutches and slapped her eyes twice, and Zhang Chunhua immediately persuaded.

It would be fine if she was honest from now on, but she is not a person with a long memory. She didn't dare to provoke Mrs. Li and bullied her granddaughter-in-law.

Her elders did not praise her, how could such a person be a cowardly woman, so Zhang Chunhua said a few words and was quickly slapped back by Osmanthus.

Zhang Chunhua saw that none of the Li family were vegetarians from old to young, and even Li Mulin didn't stand by her side, which was a complete stop.

    On the 30th day of the Chinese New Year, Mrs. Li got up early in the morning and instructed her son and grandson to paste pendants and gourds on the door, and paste the couplets and blessings on the gate.

Mrs. Li hid most of it I also took out the pork that was a month old, and killed the rooster that had been raised at home for a year.

I chopped up the seven or eight large bones that I went to the ravine a few days ago and cut them into pieces with an axe and melted them in the water. Stew sauerkraut.

    Liu Xiulan and Osmanthus were busy in the kitchen, the men were sweeping snow and chopping firewood in the yard,

Zhang Chunhua was kicked out by Osmanthus as soon as he entered the kitchen, Mrs. Li knew that the two were not Knowing when the corner of his mouth was made, he asked Zhang Chunhua to go back to the house and stay there, not expecting her to be of any help.

    Mr. Li instructed Zhang Chunhua to put four plates on the kang table.

She took out the key hanging from her waist, put a plate of peanuts and melon seeds,

and fried pine nuts and hazelnuts picked up from the mountains in autumn Good also served two plates,

and also grabbed a handful of candy and gave it to a few grandchildren, asking them to eat in their pockets.

      So not uncommon. They ran around outside and asked Li Mulin for twenty or so firecrackers.

When they came back, they dragged Ming Shu and Ming Xin to set off firecrackers together.

      , Mingxin got anxious when he saw it, and got off the kang when he stood up: "Brother, wait for me, I'm going too."

Mingshu looked out anxiously, and then turned back to remind Mingxin: "Then you hurry up and put on your shoes."

    Zhang Chunhua saw that his two sons were going to run out, he hugged Mingxin, coaxed him and said,

"My son, it's cold outside, it's so good for you and your mother to eat at home, look at these pine nuts. Fried and delicious."

    In the past two days, Mingxin's stomach has been round, and he is not so eager to eat.

At this time, he is more concerned about going out to set off firecrackers. He struggled twice from Zhang Chunhua's arms, and almost burst into tears: "Mom, let me go, I want to go out to play."