Chapter 118

"The garment factory is going to be sold?" Zhen Zhen became interested:

"I'll call Sun Rende in a while and ask him to allocate money to you first, as long as the government doesn't take us as a scapegoat, This factory must be won.”

    Wang Xinzhi's voice sounded confident: "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely take over this factory."

    Zhen Zhen chuckled twice: "In the future, the garment factory will be handed over to you, and the furniture factory must be handed over to Director Sun, don't let him be too busy to have time to eat ."

    "I know, otherwise Sister-in-law Sun would be unhappy." Wang Xinzhi laughed heartily:

"I have already discussed with Director Sun about the candidate for the deputy, and you can decide when you look at it. "

    Zhen Zhen immediately said: "I don't need to look at it, since I handed over the factory to you, I naturally believe that you can do everything well."

    Wang Xinzhi was very moved by Li Mingzhen's trust, and a scholar died for a confidant.

With such an investor who only pays and is willing to delegate power and trust him wholeheartedly,

he can give full play to his business talents as he wants. , Wang Xinzhi felt that Li Mingzhen was worthy of his own Bole.

    Zhen Zhen didn't notice Wang Xinzhi's turbulent mood, she circled the phone line with her fingers and asked curiously:

"Last time we cooperated with a garment factory for a few business deals, it stands to reason that as long as it is normal If they operate,

they can at least last until the end of the year, did the director of the department make some strange decisions?"

    Wang Xinzhi remembered the army green cotton cloth in the warehouse, and suddenly one head and two big ones:

"He bought a lot of army green cotton cloth to make green military uniforms, and plans to use green military uniforms to seize the autumn clothing market."

Wang Xinzhi laughed helplessly when he talked about this incident: "But now, how can people buy that as a coat?

It's not a problem just after it was made out, and no store would buy it. I think if it weren't for a few years ago In special times,

you can only wear fixed-style clothes, and just because of Si Yaren's group, the garment factory should have closed down long ago."

    Zhen Zhen nodded in agreement, the green military uniforms and gray coats that were clear on the street a few years ago,

from young to old, do not have to worry about wearing them, anyway, they can wear Just like these, the bright colors are easy to be pulled out and criticized,

not to mention the new style of clothes, even in the year when Zhen Zhen took the university entrance examination, the university clearly stipulated that those who wore jeans would not be admitted.

But having said that, if it wasn't for the repression for too long in those years, the current clothing business would not be so easy to do.

    Thinking about the fashion trend for a while, Zhen Zhen had an idea: "When the garment factory buys it, don't waste the army green cotton cloth, and make it into military coats. "

    "Military coat?" Wang Xinzhi was a little puzzled. In his eyes, the military coat was not much more foreign than the green uniform.

    Zhen Zhen smiled: "Nowadays, the number of song and dance halls in the imperial capital has increased from one to three, which attracts a lot of fashionable men and women.