Chapter 40

When she got home, Mrs. Li was used to seeing the pheasant in Zhen Zhen's hand, but she circled around the shirtless Ming Bei twice.

Ming Bei was carrying a vest of mushrooms left and right, his dirty pants in his right hand, and shivered under the gaze of Mrs. Li:

"Mother, your eyes are a bit scary?"

    Mr. Li took a puff and looked at Ming Bei with a meaningful look: "Why did you change your pants?"

    Ming Bei frowned and quickly said with a smile: "I fell on the mountain and fell into a puddle.

Fortunately, I picked up a pair of pants halfway through, but I was wearing a bit too big."

    Mr. Li glanced at Mingbei's trousers and fixed her eyes on the dirty trousers:

"Why do I smell cowardly, are you sure you're not peeing your trousers?"

    Mingbei's face suddenly turned red, that is, he was black, and it was not obvious, but Mrs. Li,

who knew everything about her grandson's words and deeds, saw his expression and knew that she guessed In it, he burst out laughing.

Mingbei threw the mushroom on the ground, dragged Mrs. Li and walked into the corner:

"grandma!grandma ! grandma! My own grandma! We don't bring such a pitiful grandson!"

    Mr. Li walked a few steps along her grandson, and when she stood firm, she looked at Mingbei with a playful look:

"I didn't cheat you, I'll tell the truth. But you also The boss is not too young, and he will marry a wife in a few years, why are you still peeing your pants?"

    Mingbei was so anxious that he almost jumped his feet, stretched his neck to see that no one in the family came out, so he lowered his voice and pleaded: "Honey, let's keep your voice down."

    "Okay!" Mrs. Li took a breath, and looked at Ming Bei happily: "Then why did you and Nii talk about peeing?"

    Mingbei didn't dare to go out and talk about the tiger, he just said hesitantly:

"I was urinating, and when I was looking for a place, I almost stepped on the trap and was startled, so I urinated. pants."

    Mr. Li laughed when she heard it, and patted Mingbei on the head: "I washed your sham pants by myself, and are you still waiting for the whole family to know?"

    Ming Bei grinned and touched the back of his head, went back to the house to find a washing basin, soaked his trousers in the water and asked Wang Sufen for half a bar of soap, then sat in the yard and washed his trousers .

    Zhen Zhen sat next to her and took a pot to pick mushrooms, Ming Bei saw that no one next to him couldn't help but lowered his voice and said to Zhen Zhen: "Next time you want to see rhubarb, remember to call me. "

Ming Bei looked back and saw that no one came out, and asked Zhen Zhen softly: "Does Da Huang have a little tiger cub? I also imagine that you can tame a tiger."

      Nowadays, Beicha has no specialized hunters for a long time. Usually, in order to improve their lives, men go for a walk in the mountains with hunting guns and hunting knives.

A girl as big as Zhen Zhen has domesticated a tiger. I haven’t heard much about it. said.

    Zhen Zhen threw the plucked mushroom roots on the ground, and tucked the fallen hair behind her ears: "Rhubarb has no tiger cubs, it is a male."