Chapter 70

This batch of courtyard houses was originally only sold to high-ranking insiders, so Li Muwen quickly helped Zhen Zhen to complete the formalities,

but he did not know the quirky little girl from his hometown When planning how to clean up this courtyard,

he did not decide without authorization, but sent someone to clean up the dust inside, and the rest remained the same.

    Zhen Zhen knew that she had handed over the matter of buying a house to Li Muwen, so she felt relieved and read books steadily.
How many points can you get",

she followed the trend when she was still in college. Although not all the questions can be remembered now, she still has an impression of what type of questions there are.

    In June, Zhen Zhen basically didn't go out of the house. Every day from morning to night, she did questions and read books.

Only then did Mrs. Li realize that every time Mingnan came to the house She didn't even talk about the review,

she was a little muttered in her heart, and went to ask Zhen Zhen during the day when there was no one at home.

    Zhen Zhen also felt a little distressed when she thought of Mingnan giving up the college entrance examination.

After all, from the perspective of the future, there is really no way out of being a worker for a lifetime, unless you dare to resign in the early stage of reform and opening up and take a chance,

Otherwise, you can only eat a lifetime of dead wages, and you will not be able to buy a house until you retire.

    Zhen Zhen put down the pen, turned around and rubbed her eyebrows: "

The third brother said that he was afraid that he would not be able to take care of his family after he was admitted to school, and that no one would take care of you, so he thought of not taking the college entrance examination."

    "Hey. Why did he hold back such a big idea? You said that they didn't live at home, but I didn't pay attention to it. It almost caused them to delay the big event."

Madam Li patted her thigh angrily and looked at Zhen Zhen with a sad face: "Zhen Zhen, you and Nian said, is it time for them to review now?"

    The resumption of the college entrance examination in 1977 is in the winter, and there are still five or six months from now, Zhen Zhen has already classified the same type of questions in the review,

and the language is also according to the memory of the previous life. The main points and the articles that need to be memorized are copied out.

According to the foundation of Mingnan, it is not a problem to review for so many months. Thinking of this, Zhen Zhen nodded:

"My brother has a good foundation, if he can study hard for a few months, he will definitely be admitted to the university."

    "That's enough." Mrs. Li slapped her thigh and made a decision: "When I send the dumplings back in the evening,

I will talk to them about it by the way. Leave it to our house, and your mother and I will watch it, and let them both review their homework."

    That night, Mrs. Li estimated that it was time to get off work, so she and Wang Sufen led the dumplings to Mingnan's house in the back.

Meng Xiaoxi was cooking in the kitchen. When she saw Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen coming, she immediately stood up with a smile:

"Nanny, Mom, you are here. Ming Nan is helping the biscuits to change clothes, and he is going to pick them up later. What about dumplings?"