Chapter 30

"Ming Dong, hurry up and bring a diaper, the meat bag is pissing!"

Osmanthus directed Ming Dong on the kang, and Zi Zhen Zhen gave his little nephew a "meat bag".

The nickname has been unanimously approved by the whole family.

According to Mrs. Li's words: "What a good name for meat buns, the white noodles are full of meat.

It's a blessing when you hear it, and the meaning is good.

Zhen Zhen can't go wrong."

    Ming Dong really can't understand what the meat buns represent, but he has long been accustomed to the behavior of Mrs. Li's armpits.

Fortunately, the meat buns are not bad, compared to the next door.

The dung **** that the old Zhang family gave their children were much stronger.

      The diapers were washed and dried to the vacant Westinghouse next door.

    Mingdong and his wife have been living in the east house in the backyard.

Originally, the west house did not burn the kang or the stove in winter, but now with children,

it is easy to get cold air, plus washing and rinsing every day The things that were washed had to have a place to dry, so the Westinghouse was also set on the kang.

    Mingdong nailed two nails on the fire wall, hung a hemp rope,
washed the diaper on the rope and baked it against the fire wall,
and it dried thoroughly in an hour.

It is close to the mountain, so there is no need to worry about the lack of firewood when the two houses in the front and back of the house are burnt.

Since the fall, Mrs. Li asked Mingxi to lead Mingnan and Mingbei to drag them home.

Firewood stack, enough for a whole winter.

    After washing her hands, Mingdong opened the door and said to Osmanthus, and was going to the front room to bring her chicken soup.

The stew was an old hen that had been raised for more than two years.

After laying eggs, Mrs. Li never called to kill, just to keep it for sweet-scented osmanthus for confinement.

    It was snowing heavily with goose feathers outside.

Ming Dong put on a leather jacket and a cotton hat and trotted all the way to the front yard.

As soon as he opened the door, he could smell the mouth-watering chicken soup from the stove.

Mingxi, Mingnan and Mingbei squatted in a row at the door of the kitchen, each nibbling on a baked potato.

      , how are you blocking the way, can't you go back to the house to eat?"

    Mingbei picked up his chopsticks, took some miso from the sauce bowl placed on the windowsill and spread it on the potatoes, took a bite first,

then took time to look back at his brother, vaguely Qing Di said:
"The chicken soup is fragrant, smell it, and eat."

      "