Chapter 94

When he thought of the word "outsider", Xi Junjie felt sour in his heart.

He silently calculated that there would be three years before graduation, and suddenly felt that the road to marrying a wife was too long.

    People from the old Li family watched Xi Junjie exit the door, and remained silent as a group.

After about a minute or so, Meat Bun guessed that Xi Junjie had gone away, so he couldn't help asking Said: "Little aunt, how did you deceive people?"

    "What are you talking about?" Zhen Zhen stretched out her tender and tender fingers and stabbed Roubao's head:

"We are in love, do you understand? Besides, he took the initiative to pursue me. "

    Looking at Meat Bun's obviously disbelieving eyes, Zhen Zhen pointed to the north: "If you don't believe me, ask your fourth uncle and fourth aunt."

    As soon as Ming Bei saw Li Muwu's eyes, he immediately waved his hand and shook his head:

"Don't ask me, I don't know anything, and when I found out that they were dating, they had blatantly Hold hands."

    The family turned to Wang Xinwen again, although Wang Xinwen was confused and didn't understand, but she nodded firmly on the principle of not demolishing the platform:

"Yes, Xi Junjie chases our family every day. Zhen Zhen." She seemed to think that this sentence was too frivolous, and she had to testify to be convincing, so Wang Xinwen added:

"Every night after class, Xi Junjie is at the bottom of our dormitory waiting for each to bring hot water to Zhen Zhen.

You don't know that when he comes, it can cause a commotion in the entire dormitory building, and those girls are all lying on the windows and staring at him, and sometimes they fight for a good position."

    Looking at Zhen Zhen, Rou Bao summed up with a heartache: "It turns out that all of you female students look at their faces."

    Zhen Zhen smiled and looked at the meat bun with sympathy: "Do you feel particularly desperate?"

    The meat bun touched his face, and for the first time he felt a little unconfident.

Originally, he didn’t feel anything wrong among a group of rough old men, but after meeting Xi Junjie, the meat bun felt Compared with others,

I have a little difference in length, body and voice, and my brain is not as good as others.

Meat Bun can maintain the top five at most for three years in high school, and the first place is a bit difficult, but Xi Junjie is in Imperial College. Can take the first test, it is simply incomparable.

    Looking at Zhen Zhen's complacent look, Rou Baoxin added unwillingly: "My little uncle is good in everything, but his eyes are not very good, otherwise he will fall in love with you. what?"

    Zhen Zhen felt a handful of pine nuts and was about to throw them over, but Meat Bun smiled and hid behind the sweet-scented osmanthus: "Just kidding, those pine nuts are the pine cones I picked for you by myself. , it can't be wasted."

    Zhen Zhen crushed a few pine nuts with a "quack" sound, while throwing the pine nut skins into the trash, she smiled at the meat bun: "Wait for me to see you find one for me. What kind of niece-in-law."

    Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Wang Sufen quickly led Osmanthus and Zhen Zhen to the kitchen to make dinner.

Mingbei went to Xi Junjie's house next door to borrow a phone and called Mingxi, telling him that Mingdong and Mingnan were both here, and asked him to come back early after get off work at night.