Chapter 28

The weather is getting warmer day by day, the mountains are green, and all kinds of wild vegetables are popping up.

, the chicks peck every day can be really happy.

    "Li Mingzhong!" Zhen Zhen let out a milky cry, and a little black dog jumped out of the kennel immediately and circled around Zhen Zhen with its tail wagging.

    "It's alright, don't turn, you should trip me in a while."

Zhen Zhen patted Li Mingzhong's head, Li Mingzhong rubbed contentedly in Zhen Zhen's little palm , tightly clinging to Zhen Zhen's calf, with a happy look.

    "Let's go, let's go and see the stewed chicken soup and braised pork." Now that the chickens have grown up a lot, they are no longer fed millet.

Wang Sufen chopped up a lot of wild vegetables and added some Mix the good cornmeal noodles into chicken food and feed them.

Although the food is already good, in order to make the chicken more delicious, Zhen Zhen secretly added a game of game to them from time to time.

      Hens, the proportion can be considered very large.

    At this time, the sun was the best in the morning.

Three old hens led the group of chickens to peck at the grass in the yard.

Zhen Zhen took Li Mingzhong over there. Stopped pecking and stood still.

    Zhen Zhen started the daily roll call again: "Chicken stew!"

    Recited the dishes she wanted to eat, Zhen Zhen wiped her saliva and looked at them eagerly:

"Eat more grass and bugs, the eggs you lay will be delicious, and your body will The meat can also be more fragrant, you know?"

    "jijiji..." The brains of this group of chickens are as big as the belly of a little finger,

except that when they were named, they received a picture from Zhen Zhen, which was frightened. After the day-to-day lectures,

this group of chickens have already heard the habit, and they are completely brainwashed.

Only the radish stewed chicken routinely retorts: "I don't like the taste of radishes!"

    "Why are there so many things?" Zhen Zhen glanced at it: "I also know that stewed chicken with radishes is not delicious."

She looked at no one beside her, then lowered her voice and said: " But I can't name you Spicy Chicken, right? No one eats this dish.

Isn't it exposed to me? Just order it. It's just a name. You are a braised chicken nugget."

    "The braised chicken nuggets are good! It's fragrant!" The stewed chicken with radish kept tweeting, with a very agreeable appearance.

     "Okay, okay, you will call it braised chicken nuggets in the future." Zhen Zhen waved at it: "A rooster can't lay eggs, it's a lot of things."

Braised chicken nuggets looked aggrieved. He glanced at Zhen Zhen, then stood back to his own position, waiting for Zhen Zhen to add food.