Chapter 62

Locally, they first had to build a house at the selected youth site before they could call the educated youth there.

    The hydrolysis plant is a large state-owned plant, occupying most of the towns in Beicha, and it has very rich funds.

This time, they will not only build small trains to various youth points, but also use tractors to give each Young people have pulled a lot of bricks and cement so that they can build houses.

    Originally, Mingbei thought he would be able to enjoy a few days of vacation after he got his diploma before going to the youth center.

He didn’t expect that boys as big as him would be pulled to build houses in advance, so Mingbei could only go to the youth center every day.

I set off before dawn, and didn't come back until it was dark. Within a week, Dabing's face was tired and he lost weight.

    Mingbei has done a lot less work than children of the same age since he was a child.

Before the age of ten, the family let him dig wild vegetables, drag a firewood, and help him when he was harvesting crops from the mountains.

Picking some ears or something, Li Muwu and his wife are doing the farming.

    After Zhen Zhen was born, she started to use her supernatural powers to grow crops. Every year when she was farming, Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen asked her to cook at home in order to prevent Osmanthus from seeing something wrong.

Clean up the house and watch the children as an excuse to stay at home.

When the crops were harvested, Zhen Zhen waved the potatoes and cabbage and turned them out of the ground by herself, and the wheat, sorghum, rice, etc.

fell to the ground. At this time, Mrs. Li asked her family to help carry the grain down the mountain. .

      Do, usually after harvesting the grain, the family not only loses weight but also gains two catties.

    In this era, let alone eating big white steamed buns, there are people who are not full.

Many sweet potato noodles are steamed dry and sincere. Although they are a bit throaty, they are very anti-hunger.

After all, the small grains that are supplied every month can only be eaten by children or the elderly in the family.

Generally, half-sized children like Mingbei will wait until the New Year to taste the taste of white noodles.

    Old Li eats well. The boys are tall and have a lot of appetite. Mingbei has been going to school in Beicha all these years.

He usually eats at home in the morning and evening, and brings a large aluminum Lunch box, I have never eaten outside.

This time, when I went to the youth point to build a house, I had to endure hardship.

I worked hard in the cold wind from morning to night.

Cold wind, shivering, took a piece of sweet potato noodle dry food that was not hot and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Mingbei also ate this kind of dry food in the first two years of natural disasters, and now it has been seven or eight years, and I can't swallow another mouthful of this kind of dry food.

The house is not finished, and naturally there is no place to boil water.

Now this cooking place is temporarily built with a stove and an iron pot is temporarily installed on it.