Chapter 12

"Why are you so useless? Don't hurry up and get the corn down the mountain.

" Wang Sufen gave Li Muwu an impatient look, as someone who saw the branches stretch and shrink at will without kneeling down,

Wang Sufen felt that Li Muwu was a little too cowardly.

    Holding his knees and shaking his legs, Li Muwu scrawled up and stood up, but looking at the lost corn on the ground and the potatoes dug out of the soil, he still felt his eyes a little gosh.

Li Muwu trembled and pointed to the grain on the ground, his lips trembling: "Is this made by our girl?"

    Wang Sufen nodded proudly:
"Our daughter is very old, and my mother said that the designation was entrusted by the gods.

But you can't tell others about this, and Mu Sen is not allowed to talk about it.

And we The sons of the family are getting older each year, and I can't tell you when to expose this matter,
shut up for me, do you hear me?"

    Li Muwu gave Wang Sufen a dull look: "You don't know if I'm strict or not?"

    Wang Sufen remembered her husband's character of being unable to hit two farts with one stick, so she felt relieved.

She grabbed her waist and waved the **** in her hand, looking a bit like Mrs. Li : "I'm harvesting grain here, hurry up and transport it down, how much can be transported before dark!"

    When Li Muwu picked up a handful of corn and was about to throw it into the basket, he suddenly saw a rice bowl wrapped in blue cloth, and quickly took it out and handed it to

Wang Sufen: "I was too scared to forget it. This is the meal that my mother brought you.

You have to take a break and put the child down on the ground to crawl, you are always tired and panicked while carrying her."

    Wang Sufen looked at Li Muwu with inexhaustible words: "I'm afraid to put her on the ground, and when I look back, the mountain will be turned into corn by her.

" But as soon as the words fell, Wang Sufen thought of Zhen Zhen in her.

There were branches several meters long on his back, and it seemed that it was not safe to carry her on his back.

    Wang Sufen took off the back towel and put Zhen Zhen in the basket brought by Li Muwu:

"You send your daughter home to let Osmanthus watch her, if I go back late, let Osmanthus give She made a steamed egg custard to eat."

    Li Muwu responded, put some potatoes that were about the same weight as Zhen Zhen in the basket in front, put the pole on his back, and walked down the mountain with great strides.

    Sitting in the wobbly basket, Zhen Zhen grabbed the basket curiously and looked out, this ancient and lush forest is full of rich products.

There are dozens of species. At this time, when the fruit is not yet ripe, the red, yellow and green ones are particularly beautiful hanging on the tree.

Zhen Zhen looked at the wild fruit, and then raised her head to look at the not-so-big pine cone growing on the tree.

    Thinking of the smell of fried pine nuts at home during the Chinese New Year,