chapter 34

Because Li Muwen went home, Li Mulin asked for leave early with the unit, and he came home after the fifteenth day of the twelfth lunar month.

Zhang Chunhua entered the room and saw Li Muwen, who was wearing a military uniform, so he believed that the old Li family was really capable. It's the first time I've seen you."

    Although I have heard about the Li Mulin couple from Mrs. Li, but with Li Muwen's upbringing, I still can't do anything to embarrass my sister-in-law,

so I just nodded and smiled at her, He got up and put on his military coat: "Mu Lin, accompany me out for a walk."

    As soon as he saw the black face of the elder brother, Li Mulin's legs softened, and he followed behind Li Muwen,

and his words were trembling: "Brother, if we can't talk in the room, we can Where are you going?"

    Li Muwen looked back at him with a gloomy smile: "Just go to the room."

    As soon as Li Mulin heard it, he knew that he could not escape a beating.

When he was a child, every time he was naughty, when his elder brother wanted to beat them, he always took them to the back of the room.

Li Mulin trembled and followed behind Li Muwen, He kept begging for mercy: "Brother, I know I was wrong."

      , how could you not go home for ten years? Do you still have a mother in your heart?"

    Li Mulin tugged Li Muwen's steel-like arm tightly, his face flushed: "Brother, I know it's wrong, I'm confused, I won't dare again in the future."

    Li Muwen looked at his younger brother next to him, who was as tall as him, and couldn't help thinking of what he looked like when he was a child.

When he left home, Mu Lin was not yet ten years old.

He knew that his eldest brother was going to go out to fight. Li Muwen took his hand ruthlessly,

and when he walked out of the house, he could still hear his brother crying in the room.

    With a sigh, the fist that Li Muwen swung in front of Li Mulin finally didn't hit him, he let go of Li Mulin's neck, and his eyes were a little red:

"I didn't fulfill my eldest brother's responsibility, I didn't educate you well. My father left early,

and when I was able to take up the responsibility of the family, I followed the army again, if I..."

    "Brother!" Li Mulin hurriedly interrupted him: "You are going to fight the Japanese devils, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have a good life now.

Now you are in the army and away from home For thousands of kilometers, my mother has always said that it is not easy for you." Seeing Li Muwen weeping,

Li Mulin couldn't help sobbing: "Brother, I know I was wrong, I'm a bastard, I'm not long-term, I'm sorry mother."

    "Mother's four sons, now both of us are out and away from home all year round.

Although my mother doesn't say it, it's definitely not a good feeling for the festival. You are not far from home in Bingcheng.

When you come back, come back more often, if you think about our mother's age, you can still stay with me for a few years."

Li Muwen wiped his eyes with his rough palms: "I performed the task this time and made a contribution, I should be able to get another promotion.

Level, when this matter is settled, I also want to take a leave to bring my wife and children back, I have to let my mother see the daughter-in-law and grandson there, and let my two boys know where their roots are."