Chapter 125

Finally finished her work in France, and after getting the plane ticket back home, Xi Junjie hurriedly called home.

After not seeing two children for three years, the two adults felt heartbroken.

Wang Sufen called the furniture factory and asked them to dial two cars to take Xi Junjie and Zhen Zhen to the airport.

    The two did not have much luggage when they came back. One of them only brought a suitcase for daily clothes.

The foreign asset, Xi Junjie, has hired a special team to take care of it, and even the beauty salon The daily needs of fashion magazines and quarterly new clothing are entrusted to a special person to send back regularly every month.

    Lady Li and Wang Sufen held hands and stretched their necks to look towards the exit. While they were waiting anxiously, a pretty figure finally came out.

Mrs. Li let go of Wang Sufen's smart legs and ran over, and hugged Zhen Zhen: "Oh, baby, you can finally come back, but you miss grandma."

    Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand and wrapped Mrs. Li in her arms: "I miss my grandma too, I always dream of you in my dreams."

    Mr. Li smiled and patted Zhen Zhen: "Grandma Jing Huyou, I think I won't come back sooner." Even though she said that, Mrs. Li still held Zhen Zhen's hand with a smile on her face Kai,

Wang Sufen and Li Muwu also came over, looking at the girl's mouth and smiling. Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand to give Wang Sufen and Li Muwu a hug, and Li Muwu's face turned red:

"How old a girl, she's still acting like a spoiled child with Dad, it's a joke." But the smug look on his face that could not be concealed fully exposed his heart. ,

Zhen Zhen smiled and hugged him again, and said crisply: "I miss you so much."

    Li Muwule's mouth couldn't close: "Then what, Dad invites you to dinner, go to the restaurant!"

    Besides Xi Changbo and Ling Xiulan also pulled Xi Junjie to ask questions.

    Ling Xiulan smiled and took Zhen Zhen's hand and looked at her: "Our Zhen Zhen is getting more and more beautiful."

    Xi Changbo saw that Xi Junjie and the people from Lao Li's family had finished greeting, and quickly greeted people to get into the car:

"I have reserved a restaurant, let's go to eat first, then go home and let the two children rest well. rest."

    Li Muwu squeezed over, looking unhappy: "I told my daughter that I would invite her to dinner, you cut off the Hu!"

    Xi Junjie is away from home in recent years, Xi Changbo's favorite thing is to fight with Li Muwu, both of them are a lot more eloquent than before.

When Xi Changbo heard that Li Muwu said that he had cut Hu, he immediately turned back: "Have you booked a restaurant yet?"

    Li Muwu was immediately stunned: "Can you just go directly?"

    Xi Changbo rolled his eyes gracefully: "Today is Sunday, we have to return from the airport to the city after twelve o'clock, and there may not be places in those big hotels by then."

Seeing Li Muwu's momentary slump, Xi Changbo showed his complacent expression: "I have reserved a large room and called both of our families. You can just go and eat."

    Li Muwu stiffened his neck and said, "Then I'll give the money, and I have to give my daughter the wind."

    Xi Changbo shook his head amusingly: "Okay, okay, you can pay at noon, and I told you in advance that if you run out of private room, don't cry with me."