Chapter 25

In the early morning, a big fat sheep came in in a daze. In the past, this kind of good thing must be thankful to God and worship the mountain **** by the way.

Now the new society does not allow feudal superstitions, Mrs. Li The words swirled around in his mouth and swallowed them down.

After silently thanking him, he happily urged Li Muwu to slaughter the sheep.

    At this time, no one in the family was in the mood to eat except Zhen Zhen, and Mrs. Li led her grandson to stand around in the yard, all looking eagerly at the hanging sheep.

Mingbei bumped Mingnan with his shoulder: "Third brother, isn't there an idiom called

"waiting for rabbits, what do we call this? Squatting at the gate and waiting for sheep?"

    Ming Nan hugged his shoulders and looked at the sheep Zhile:

"This sheep is also a fool, I guess I got separated from the sheep, I don't know where I got lost on the mountain and came to our house. ,

I won't necessarily meet such a stupid sheep in the future."

    "Actually, I don't choose, just a roe deer or something." Mingbei looked expectant:

"If a bear is blind, it's not a bad thing, it is said that the bear's paw is already fragrant, I haven't have eaten."

    Mingnan slapped Mingbei on the back of the head: "Are you lacking in heart, it's okay to hit a sheep on the big wooden door of our house,

if a black blind man comes, he can close the door at once It was hit and flew, and then it is not clear who ate who."

    Ming Bei rubbed the back of his head and immediately hesitated, shrinking his neck and staring at the door of his house and sighing, Ming Nan looking at melancholy could not wait to kick him up the door.

    In the house, Zhen Zhen was sitting on the kang with a bowl of steaming egg noodles in front of her,

Wang Sufen took a chopstick and put it into a spoon to feed it to Zhen Zhen's mouth.

Zhen Zhen ducked and pushed the spoon to Wang Sufen's mouth: "Mom eat first!"

    Wang Sufen's heart was warm, and she couldn't hide the smile on her face:

"No wonder the girl is caring, you can still think of letting me eat it first when you look at such fragrant noodles."

    Osmanthus was serving shredded pickles and hot pancakes on the table, she smiled when she saw Zhen Zhen pushing back:

"This is our family Zhen Zhen who is sensible and knows that the child's birthday is the day of mother's suffering.

"Mom, I think you must eat this noodle, this is Zhen Zhen's filial piety."

    Zhen Zhen immediately showed a sweet smile, but her voice was soft and waxy but insisted: "Mom eat!"

    "Okay, I'll eat first!" Wang Sufen took a bite first and then fed Zhen Zhen, mother and daughter, you and I ate a bowl of noodles cleanly,