Chapter 79

Zhen Zhen and Xi Junjie stayed in the Imperial Bookstore for an afternoon, and left the bookstore with a bag of books on their backs until the bookstore closed.

The summer is long, and although it is already night, the sky is still bright. Zhen Zhen looked at her watch, then turned to look at Xi Junjie:
"I'm going home by bus."

    "Let's go together then." Xi Junjie walked to Zhen Zhen's left very naturally and blocked the passing bicycles for her.

The two visited the bookstore together for most of the day, and then ate lunch.

Now they are very familiar with each other. Going to the bus stop together, Xi Junjie looked down at Zhen Zhen who was on his shoulder, and asked her boldly,

"Do you have a phone at home? If you want to go to the library or bookstore, we can go together."

Zhen Zhen looked up at him, Xi Junjie hurriedly smiled at her to hide his nervousness:

"I think we can discuss the content of the book together, or practice oral English."

    Practicing spoken French together, Zhen Zhen was a little moved when she heard the words, after all Xie Shurang is very busy at work,

and it is already very disturbing to go to one day a week, it is impossible for a drama master to accompany her to practice all day spoken language.

Xi Junjie's spoken French was learned in France since he was a child, and it is the purest French pronunciation.

    Zhen Zhen thought for a while and said to Xi Junjie: "I don't have a phone at home, but you don't also live in Houyang, so our two should be not far away, if you have time, you can Come to my house to find me."

    "Going to find you at home?" Xi Junjie's nose sweated a little: "Can your family be willing?"

    Zhen Zhen laughed heartily: "It's okay, we are classmates and we are studying together, my parents won't say anything."

    Xi Junjie looked at Zhen Zhen's heart and smiled helplessly: "I think it's early to come."

Zhen Zhen blinked, before he could speak, Xi Junjie said: "I run around Houyang every morning at 5:30 and read French for an hour. Would you like to join us?"

    Zhen Zhen calculated the time, running around Hou Yang for half an hour was enough, reading French for another hour and then going to Mr. Zhang's house to learn how to cook medicated meals.

Zhen Zhen smiled and nodded: "Okay, then it's settled, see you at 5:30 tomorrow morning."

    Xi Junjie smiled in surprise, Zhen Zhen was stunned again when she saw Xi Junjie's bright smile, her mind was blank, only the barrage was left:

"Ah ah ah Ah, look so good!" "I really want to lick it, how can I break it?" "God, god, god, god..." "How can you look so good, foul!"

    Xi Junjie saw Zhen Zhen staring blankly at him, so cute and naive, he really wanted to reach out and touch her head,

but remembering that the two were still in an ordinary classmate relationship, he had to endure it.

Holding down the impulse, she silently blocked pedestrians and vehicles for her.

    "DiDi..." The tram came, the harsh horn finally made Zhen Zhen regain her senses, and then she realized that she was fascinated by the man.

Zhen Zhen hurriedly touched the corner of her mouth, and found that there was no drooling, so she quietly breathed a sigh of relief.