Chapter 63

Nowadays, the social status of literate people has fallen into the dust.

If the news of selfless award is made public, it is bound to go against the plans of some forces.

However, there are many leaders who support selflessness.

After all, selflessness was in the imperial capital before.

The residence was arranged by a leader himself.

    Su Weiran poured a glass of water for Zhen Zhen, but there was not much disappointment on his face:

"This award is very important to our country, I believe that some people try to cover it up.

It can’t be covered up, and sooner or later, everyone will know it.”

    "Teacher is right."

Zhen Zhen nodded in agreement, took a sip of water, looked at the scroll in the painting tank next to her with great anticipation:

"Teacher, you gave me this Which painting is that?"

    Su Weiran was amused by her bright eyes:

"I have given you paintings for the past two years, why do I still look like a greedy cat when I see my painting tank."

    Zhen Zhen smiled embarrassedly: "The main reason is that the teacher's paintings are so good, I couldn't tell the truth at first, I just think it looks good everywhere, I have learned from the teacher over the past few years.

The more you have, the more you can appreciate the taste.”

    Su Weiran was amused by her words: "You dare to say appreciation at your half-baked level, and you are not afraid to blow your shit."

    Zhen Zhen looked at him confidently: "Why don't you appreciate it, it's just a low level, but at least I can say things like bold colors and majesty, which is better than the beginning It looks good, it looks so much better, isn't it?"

    Su Weiran laughed when he said something.

He put away the things on the table and put on the drawing paper: "Don't talk about it, you will see the real chapter.

You haven't been here for more than half a month. I'm here to learn how to draw.

Have you practiced at home? You can draw a picture and I'll see."

    Zhen Zhen touched her nose with a guilty conscience, and automatically skipped Su Weiran's question, and said directly:

"My brother is married, there are a few paintings missing on the kangqin, I just want to paint a few for him. ."

Her eyes swept across Su Weiran's paintings of flowers and plants hanging on the wall, and she added a little unconfidently:

"Anyway, the ones placed on their own kangs, and the ugly ones are not disliked by anyone."

      Looking at Zhen Zhen, her expression was extremely serious: "Although I had many students before, but it was to make a living.

But you are different, you are the only disciple, and I believe that under my teaching, your painting level will be improved in the future.

will be stronger than everyone else."

    Zhen Zhen immediately puffed out her chest, a strong sense of pride and strong self-confidence emerged spontaneously, she nodded solemnly: "That's necessary!"