Chapter 68

Zhen Zhen ran into the house excitedly, and shouted happily: "Second brother!" She rushed over and hugged Mingxi: "Second brother, if you don't come back, I will forget what you look like. already."

    Mingxi tugged at Zhen Zhen's pigtail and smiled dotingly: "I will forget my second brother in just a few years, I hurt you in vain before." Zhen Zhen hehe He smiled, holding Mingxi's arm without letting go.

    Old Mrs. Li couldn't close her mouth when she saw their brother and sister being close, but seeing that Zhen Zhen didn't see anyone else, she quickly reminded her: "Don't make trouble with your second brother, no Do you see any guests?"

    Zhen Zhen looked back and saw a girl standing in front of the kang smiling and looking at her, with short hair, big eyes, and a very energetic look.

    Zhen Zhen returned a smiling face, then pulled Mingxi's hand, and asked slightly sarcastically, "Should I be called elder sister or second sister-in-law."

    Mingxi bent her fingers and knocked on Zhen Zhen's forehead, smiled and said, "Sister Yanan."

    Zhen Zhen loosed Mingxi and walked over: "Hello, sister Yanan, I'm Li Mingxi's sister, my name is Li Mingzhen, you can just call me Zhen Zhen."

    The short-haired girl smiled generously: "Hello, my name is Xie Yanan, and I am your future second sister-in-law."

    Zhen Zhen suddenly laughed: "I know, this is the first time my second brother has brought a girl to the house, you can see the way my milk smiles and see only the teeth but not the eyes, you know our family What a welcome to you."

    This is true. Mrs. Li originally thought that her grandson had not returned from the army for so long, and she did not know when she would be able to solve her personal problems.

When a girl came back, most of the things that Mrs. Li had hidden in her mind immediately went away, and she immediately regretted not building Mingxi's house together, otherwise she would be able to hold the wedding.

    Looking at the girl, she was also very generous, and she directly talked about her relationship with Mingxi. After a long time, Mrs. Li finally dared to ask: "Yanan, when are you and Mingxi going to get married? Can you go home for a wedding?"

    Yanan glanced at Mingxi with a smile, and Mingxi immediately replied:

"I was just about to discuss with you, but my family sent a few letters to the army a few years ago, and they will be forwarded to me after they have been reviewed.

The place where I am located has arrived in May, and Ya Nan and I have discussed and issued a request for instructions, and the organization has approved my marriage with Ya Nan after review.

The two of us have discussed our work at a critical juncture. Come back again, and take advantage of this time to arrange a wedding for Mingnan, so I simply do the two of us together."

    Mr. Li was so shocked that she almost fell off the kang, she immediately grabbed Xie Yanan's hand, laughing and embarrassed:

"You two children, why is such a big thing not Say it earlier. Oh, it's good to know that we will build a new house for you together.

What can you do? You haven't played the kang and qin in your wardrobe, and you haven't prepared clothes and bedding for your wedding.

    Xie Yanan smiled and patted Mrs. Li and said, "It's alright, milk, Mingxi and I don't care about the form, just clean up a room."