Chapter 59

Mingdong survived the crisis and was allocated a two-bedroom house. When Osmanthus went to Anbei to live, Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen packed up a lot of things.

Li Muwu helped them get on the train, and even went to the post office in the street to call Mingdong and asked him to pick him up on the train.

    The matter of Mingdong was settled, Mrs. Li finally had a mind, she always had a smile on her face, and she even asked Wang Sufen to cook two good dishes,

and decided to drink one in the evening The cup was celebrating, but when the wine was poured, Mrs. Li picked up the wine cup and looked at Ming Nan,

who was eating with his head down, and suddenly thought that Ming Nan was not too young, so he didn't have a match yet.

    Mr. Li was worried again, and she lost her mind to drink. Putting the wine cup away, Mrs. Li looked at Ming Nan and asked meaningfully: "Ming Nan, you are all here. It's been two years of classes, right?"

    Mingnan scooped a tablespoon of stewed tofu into the rice and stuffed it into his mouth: "Yeah, it's not just two years since I entered the factory."

    Mr. Li became angry when she saw his lackluster look: "Then why haven't you brought someone from home yet?"

    “…” Ming Nan was so frightened by the sudden words that he didn’t choke to death, Zhen Zhen handed him a glass of water, Ming Nan poured three gulps in a row before he came back,

wiped his cough The tears that came out, Ming Nan looked at Mrs. Li aggrievedly: "Dam, you jumped on this topic too fast, can you choose a different time when you talk next time, and almost choked me."

    Old Mrs. Li was laughed at by him, she straightened up and put aside the rice bowl and chopsticks in front of him: "Tell me if there is a girl you like, don't say no to dinner. "

    Ming Nan picked up a green cucumber, dipped it in the miso, and took a bite: "What do you say?"

    "What else to say?" Mrs. Li glanced at him angrily: "If there is something corresponding, it will be good for you, and then we will see what other girls want when we get married,

we are good Buy it in advance. If you don't find a suitable one, I will show you all the information quickly, and see who the girl is diligently, so that I can take you to see each other. "

    "Really?" Ming Nan's eyes lit up, he was so excited that he didn't even eat the cucumber, and his eyes stared at Mrs. Li: "Then milk, help me see each other. chant?"

    When Mrs. Li saw his appearance, she was a little worried: "You really haven't found a suitable one in the past two years? With so many girls in the same factory, why haven't you found a suitable one? "

    Ming Nan's face was a little red, he scratched his head a little embarrassedly, and stumblingly said: "Actually, there is a match, but I am not familiar with others, sorry to say, can you look for it? Let's see if you know that family, then let us see each other."

    Old Mrs. Li was so helpless by her grandson, she handed the chopsticks and bowl behind her to Ming Nan, and said angrily, "If you have this idea, why didn't you say it earlier? Aren't you wasting your time?"

    Ming Nan touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed: "I'm not ashamed to say it."

    Mr. Li sneered: "I usually look quite capable, but I lose the chain at a critical moment. Tell me, which girl is it, I'll go and find out for you."