Chapter 75

Because this class of students of Zhen Zhen is quite special, so the age is also uneven, the oldest are in their thirties, and there are many like Zhen Zhen who take the exam directly after graduating from high school .

In this era, marriage is generally relatively early. It is the norm to get married at the age of 23 or 4.

However, some educated youths are thinking of returning to the city early and delay it until they are 25 or 6 years old.

    Didu University is one of the top universities in China, and those admitted are not ordinary people, especially in this class of Zhen Zhen, nearly 6 million people from all over the country took the exam, but not many were admitted.

To 280,000, it can be said that thousands of troops are crowding a single-plank bridge. They are all outstanding talents in the future, and there are not many who are not married.

Therefore, many students have the mentality of finding a partner in school. If they get along properly, they can get married directly after graduation.

It’s not just male classmates who have this kind of thinking, there are a lot of girls who think about it like this.

Although they are exposed to new knowledge and open culture after entering college, they still agree with the traditional tradition that if they don’t get married in their twenties, they are old girls and so on. idea.

    Although many people say they have good character and can endure hardships when looking for a partner, but without a deep understanding, their goodwill towards the opposite **** basically depends on their face.

Zhen Zhen's looks are considered to be the best among girls, although she used to go up mountains or down rivers all day long, but people grow up to be white, and she doesn't rub snow cream all year round, but her face is always watery. Watery and tender.

    In addition to her fair skin, another attractive thing about Zhen Zhen is her big smart eyes, just going to that station without talking, makes people feel that she is full of agility.

    There is such a young, hard-working and good-looking little girl, not only the boys majoring in journalism, but also the French majors and the economics department.

However, people in this era are still relatively simple and can't do stalking things.

Their idea is to find an opportunity to have some contact with Zhen Zhen outside the classroom on learning or activities, and show their good character. Maybe you can see right.

    Zhen Zhen really didn't notice the boys in the class thinking about her, she stared at the teacher while writing notes during get out of class, and hurried to change classrooms after class, she didn't even have time to look at her Give them one, let alone contact.

Like Liu Chengmin, he worked hard to occupy a seat for three months, just to sit behind Zhen Zhen to seize the opportunity, who knows that Zhen Zhen doesn't even know who he is, and he spent a few months in vain.

    However, although journalism students are a little timid in their relationship, they are very enthusiastic about professional matters, especially the issue of running a school newspaper.

I applied for an empty room as an office in the week, and then began to collect manuscripts for the first issue of "Didu Campus News". Wei Yujin, as the female representative, served as the vice president of "Didu Campus News".

    The students majoring in journalism all received the letter of invitation. After class, Zhen Zhen did not read in the space for the first time, but returned to the dormitory to discuss with her roommates what articles to prepare.