Chapter 36

It snowed again soon, and the weather was even colder.

Mrs. Li didn’t let her out of the house when the sweet-scented osmanthus was born.

Now Beicha is the coldest time.

Frozen is the most likely to freeze the body.

With so many people in the family eating, drinking and washing, Osmanthus always felt that it was not safe to stay in the house.

After hearing about it, Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen went to the back room to persuade her:

"There are so many people in the family, whoever helps If you can do the work, where can I use you."

    Old Mrs. Li touched her grandson's chubby face, and agreed:

"Your mother is right, you just keep it in the house and wait until the spring is warm before the new year.

It’s not too late for the house. You will be in good condition, and you can support as much as you can,

like we were confinement and hid in Tibet at that time, I don’t know how many root causes have been left.”

    Osmanthus said: "I listen to the milk, but the meat bun is easy, I am also bored in the house, if I can't,

the grandma will bring the fabric to the house, I will make clothes for you, my mother I've been busy day and night for a while, and I can't find time to spare."

    "It's okay, your mother has drawn the size, you can just do it."

Mrs. Li went to the front room to get the fabric and put it on the osmanthus kang, and asked two more words: "

The front and back of the windows are covered, and the room is too dark even with the lights on, just do a little bit a day, don’t rush too much, it will save you bad eyes.”

    As soon as Osmanthus agreed, she heard the door open, Wang Sufen went out to take a look, and saw
Zhen Zhen swinging in with her military water bottle in her arms.

Wang Sufen quickly took a towel and knocked off the snow on the padded jacket on Zhen Zhen's hat, and kept nagging her:

"Why don't you listen to the radio in the house with such a heavy snow? What are you doing outside?"

      "

    Osmanthus smiled and put the meat bun in Zhen Zhen's arms, let her hold the baby for a while and then put the child on the kang:

"Zhen Zhen is fine, just stay in sister-in-law's house, let's talk , my sister-in-law will tell you a story."

    Wang Sufen and Mrs. Li had no time to spare.

Seeing that Zhen Zhen was willing to stay in the back room, they would go with her.

Before Mrs. Li left, Hai asked uneasy:
"Wait for dinner.

I'll pick you up, don't go out on your own, what can you do with your head stuck in such a heavy snow."

    Zhen Zhen obediently agreed, and when Mrs. Li left, she turned around and leaned on the hot kang holding the meat bun's little hand and chatted with Osmanthus:

"Sister-in-law, you have been in the house for more than a month. Are you bored?"

    Osmanthus sat on the kang tip and opened the clothes, took out the scissors and cut it along the line drawn on it:

"It's not boring, when the meat bun was born, my brother and I were not allowed to work day and night.

It's a luxury to stop and sleep well. After half a month, he's slept longer, and your elder brother and I can talk and talk during the day."