Chapter 111

Sun Rende heard the guard saying that Wei Yujin was coming, so he nodded with Zhen Zhen,

gave her a wink, and then told the guard: "Let the comrade surnamed Wei come directly to my office."

    When Sun Rende hung up the phone, Zhen Zhen hurriedly asked him: "Director Sun, please don't tell her that this factory is mine, just tell her that you belong to our family. An acquaintance is fine."

    Sun Rende laughed and joked: "It seems that Mr. Li is very low-key outside."

    Zhen Zhen nodded very contentedly: "Making a fortune in silence."

    At the door of Tengda Furniture Factory, Wei Yujin was anxiously watching the doorman make a phone call, for fear that the young man would send himself away by saying "the factory manager is not free".

    The doorman put down the phone and came out of the reception room, Wei Yujin was so nervous that his heart was about to jump out, his hands were tightly clasped together, and a stiff smile appeared on his face: "That, factory manager How to say?"

    The doorman opened the door and stretched his hand inside with a polite smile: "The factory manager asks you to come to the office to find him."

    Wei Yujin breathed a sigh of relief.

As she walked in, she kept saying to the doorman, "Thank you, comrade, and trouble you."

    According to the direction pointed by the guard, Wei Yujin quickly found the factory director's office, she took two deep breaths at the door, and then she mustered up the courage to knock on the door twice.

    The door was opened all of a sudden, Wei Yujin looked at Zhen Zhen who was standing in the office smiling at her, her whole body relaxed and she felt a lot more at ease: "Zhen Zhen, Are you here too?"

    "Well." Zhen Zhen invited Wei Yujin to sit down on the sofa:

"Today, editor-in-chief Yu handed me a manuscript to interview some companies, and there happened to be Tengda Furniture Factory, so I stopped by first.

By the way, I forgot to introduce you, this is Director Sun of Tengda Furniture Factory."

Zhen Zhen pointed at Wei Yujin again: "My classmate is also my current colleague, Wei Yujin."

    Wei Yujin and Sun Rende both stood up and shook hands, Wei Yujin was thinking about how to talk about his own affairs, when he heard Sun Rende say:

"Just now about your situation, Li Chang...cough...Li Mingzhen has already told me.

It stands to reason that our factory has a strict process for recruiting workers, and a situation like your man actually does not meet our regulations."

     Wei Yujin raised her heart when she heard this, and thought that she was rejected by others, and her face suddenly turned pale, just as she was about to say that she understood, she heard Sun Rende continue:

"But It just so happens that the workers in our workshops can no longer meet the production needs, the factory will start recruiting workers soon, and then your man will come to work with the newly recruited workers."

    Wei Yujin didn't expect such a twist. For a while, he didn't know what to do, so he could only stand up and repeat and say thank you, Sun Rende smiled:

"Ming Zhen never asked me for help. No matter what she's been doing, it's rare for her to speak once and I have to help to the end."

    Wei Yujin reached out and took Zhen Zhen's hand, Zhen Zhen saw that Wei Yujin was about to cry again, and hurriedly said with a smile: