Chapter 66

Mingbei stayed at the educated youth point for 20 days in a row. Seeing that the Chinese New Year would be more than half a month away, the educated youth point gave them more than a month's leave, and let them return on the 20th day of the first lunar month.

Smart point. Mingbei packed up his belongings, carried the quilt on his back, and walked home.

Some educated youths have already inquired about the day off at home, and they ride bicycles to pick them up early in the morning.

    Mingbei knew that the family was busy at this time, so he didn't deliver letters to the house, and walked forward with his head sullen.

After walking out three miles, he suddenly heard a "Ding Lingling" bicycle bell, Mingbei just thought he was blocking the road, and moved to the side without even raising his head and continued to walk forward.

    Suddenly a familiar voice sounded in my ear: "Mingbei, why are you walking with your head down? I don't know how to look at people?"

    Ming Bei suddenly raised his head and looked at Ming Dong, who was pushing a bicycle and smiling, his eyes suddenly turned red, he threw the quilt on the snow, rushed over and hugged Ming Dong without letting go.

    Ming Dong reluctantly patted the little brother who was taller than himself, and he couldn't help crying: "Why are you still crying? Do you think that you are wronged by no one at home?"

    "No." Ming Bei wiped his tears and turned towards Ming Dong Yile, showing his big white teeth: "I haven't seen Big Brother excited for too long. I miss you so much."

    "Oh, I haven't seen it for a while and it's numb." Ming Dong laughed: "Okay, if you have something to say when you go home, quickly pick up the bedding, it should get wet in a while."

    Ming Bei let out a "hey", and hurriedly put the quilt on his back, and Ming Dong hung other things on the handlebar.

Because there were too many bits and pieces, Mingdong was afraid that Mingbei would fall when he got into the car, so he deliberately sat up first, and then rode his bicycle home when Mingbei was seated.

    In winter, the wind was strong and there was light snow. The two of them covered their faces tightly with scarves.

When he got home, Mingbei put his quilt on the kang of the Westinghouse and baked it.

Osmanthus saw that there was a lot of snow on it and quickly stopped him: "Don't bake it first, I'll take it apart and wash it for you later, and then bake it."

    Mingbei grinned: "It's okay, it's only been built for about 20 days, and it's not dirty."

     The quilt is placed on the kang tip, ready to be washed after lunch.

    Mingbei was the first time to go home from the educated youth point. Wang Sufen remembered what Mrs. Li said. She was afraid that she would hear the suffering of Mingbei,

so she simply cooked in the kitchen without even asking. Just ask. Mrs. Li, Ming Dong, Ming Bei, and Zhen Zhen were sitting on the kang in the east room, talking about the youth point.

    Mingbei scratched his head: "Actually, there is nothing to do, just chop down trees and carry wood all day, which is different from when we used to go to the house to drag firewood.

It was difficult to walk down the mountain on snowy roads. At first, I could only carry one tree at a time.

If I couldn’t complete the task for a few days, I carried two together. Although it was a little unbearable at first, my arm hurt for several days, but I've gotten used to it these days."