Chapter 121

Zhen Zhen and Xi Junjie had a discussion when they first got married.

They should work hard in their career while they are young, and it will not be too late to have children when they are twenty-five or six years old.

Xi Changbo and Ling Xiulan are not the kind of traditional in-laws who can't do without grandchildren.

In their eyes, whether or not the young couple will have children and when they will have children is their own business, and their parents have no right to interfere too much.

Even in order to make Zhen Zhen feel more at ease, Ling Xiulan made an excuse for Zhen Zhen in front of Mrs. Xi, saying that it would be safer to have a child for two more years.

    Since the elders have passed the bright road, Zhen Zhen has been using contraception since she got married.

Just now, Mrs. Li suddenly asked about the child, Zhen Zhen felt a sudden feeling when she touched her belly,

it seems that as long as she wants a child, it doesn't matter whether she wants to have one or twins, triplets, whether it's a boy or a child Girls can do it.

This feeling is very strange, Zhen Zhen looked at her hand tangled, and then tried to put it on Wang Sufen's stomach, the strange feeling just now came again,

it seemed that as long as she had a thought, Wang Sufen would be able to conceive a pearl.

It doesn't matter if you have a few, it doesn't matter if you want a boy or a girl.

    Seeing Zhen Zhen's strange behavior, Mrs. Li's eyes flashed with excitement: "Are you pregnant?"

    "No!" Zhen Zhen shook her head with horror on her face, Madam Li angrily stretched out her hand and stabbed her in the forehead:

"What kind of expression do you have, you say you are a child, why are you pregnant with a child? Don't care either."

    Zhen Zhensan smiled and hugged Mrs. Li's arm: "I am also a child, what kind of child do you want?"

Seeing Mrs. Li's worried look, Zhen Zhen smiled and shook her His arm: "Nah, don't worry, I know this."

Upon hearing this, Mrs. Li wanted to stare again, Zhen Zhen explained quickly:

"I have discussed it with Junjie, and we will discuss it in a few years. I have told my parents and my mother-in-law about having children.

My mother-in-law has said that for a few years, it is better to have a child at a young age than to have a child at home.”

    Mr. Li was relieved when she heard that Ling Xiulan had nothing to say, and a smile appeared on her face:

"Why don't you say that my family's Zhen Zhen is lucky, I can't wait to leave other mother-in-law this month.

I got pregnant the next month after I got married, and I would show my face two or three months later.

You are a good mother-in-law, you spend several years at a time, and she happily praises your idea. "

    "The times are different now. Now the policy is so good, I don't think about the ways to make money, and I focus my energy on having children and raising children."

Zhen Zhen took a bite of the apple and confidently said Said: "My mother-in-law is like a mirror in her heart.

Her mind is not on her daughter-in-law to give birth to a child."

    Mr. Li thought that Ling Xiulan had been busy lately and was not at home, thinking that she was not in the mood to bring children to Zhen Zhen, so she whispered in Zhen Zhen's ear: