Chapter 39

In an instant, Mingbei's hair stood up, and he kept shouting in a crying voice:

"Zhenzhen don't come here, hurry up, there are tigers here."

The colorful tiger heard the back of the tree The voice was stunned for a moment, its bowed body immediately relaxed, and it took two steps forward in a leisurely manner.

    Mingbei saw that the tiger was getting closer and closer, and at the same time in despair, he did not forget to look back, wanting to see if Zhen Zhen had run away.

Who knew that when he turned around, Ming Bei looked at Zhen Zhen and himself leaning against a tree and stuffed fruit into their mouths, Ming Bei's lungs burst with anger,

and he didn't know where the courage came from, so he pushed Zhen Zhen back Pushing, he didn't forget to yell at her heart-rendingly: "If you let you go, you still eat, hurry home and hear me, don't look back!"

    Zhen Zhen might as well be pushed and staggered, the fruit in her hand was scattered on the ground, the tiger immediately let out a roar, Mingbei shivered with fright, and her pants were wet again.

Zhen Zhen pinched her nose and looked at Ming Bei reluctantly, then turned her head and roared at the tiger:

"What's your name? Didn't you see my brother being scared? Please stay away from me."

    Mingbei is about to kneel down to this aunt of his own family, that is a tiger, my own sister, you think he is like our Li Mingzhong... listen... words...

    Mingbei watched in astonishment as the tiger wagged his tail, turned his head and walked back ten steps, found a place where the sun could shine, lay on the ground lazily, and was very Childishly stretched out a paw to reach the butterfly flying on his head.

    There seems to be something wrong. Normally, wouldn't the tiger have to pounce and bite his neck? Why did you turn your head and lay down there to catch the butterfly?

    The wild fruit in her hand was scattered all over the ground, Zhen Zhen only had two left in her hand, she casually stuffed one wild fruit into Li Mingbei's mouth, and ate the other a few mouthfuls by herself.

He took out his handkerchief and carefully wiped his fingers clean.

      Looking over, Li Mingbei was paralyzed on the tree again.

    He was frightened by cold sweat, his pants were stained with urine, and there was a tiger in front of him, Li Mingbei had never been so desperate in his life,

he looked at Zhen who was still wiping his hands beside him Zhen, I really don't understand why my sister has such a big heart.

  "Old girl!" Mingbei's voice was so frightened that it fluttered: "Don't you know tigers?

There is that one lying in front of you, see if you see it, that is a tiger, it can eat people ."

  "Is that a tiger? I thought it was a big cat." Zhen Zhen smiled narrowly: "I have always regarded it as a cat."

    Li Mingbei almost knelt down to his old sister: "Isn't there a picture of a tiger in the textbook? Your cat is so big?"