Chapter 82

Although there is no shortage of money, Zhen Zhen is still very excited about getting the special scholarship, after all, this is a kind of affirmation for her hard work last semester.

Seeing Li Mingzhen's excited face turning red, the teacher smiled and encouraged Zhen Zhen with a few words:

"Since you have chosen to study three majors at the same time, you have to show the spirit of not being afraid of hardships and having to study hard and learn thoroughly.

I hope classmate Li Mingzhen can maintain this momentum in the future study, and strive to get the special scholarship next year."

The professor nodded towards Zhen Zhen, opened the book, and started to give a lecture.

    What students admire most in this era is to study well.

Several journalism majors who are interested in Zhen Zhen silently hid their thoughts in their hearts, they can’t compare to their studies, why are they embarrassed to like others.

But Zhen Zhen didn't know anything about these, except for the few people in the dormitory that she knew well, the others would just meet and nod, at most she was an acquaintance.

    The second big class is French class, Zhen Zhen is always alone in French class, usually she sits wherever there is space.

The journalism classroom and the French classroom are far away.

Zhen Zhen hurriedly walked around the two teaching buildings with a water bottle and a schoolbag to the French classroom.

At this time, except for those who went to the toilet, other students were sitting in the classroom, opening their French books and reviewing what they had learned in the last semester. The learning atmosphere was very strong.

    Zhen Zhen walked into the classroom and looked around, about to find an empty seat to sit, when someone tapped her shoulder from behind,

Zhen Zhen looked back, Xi Junjie was looking at him with a smile on his face To himself: "I took a seat for you, do you want to sit with me?"

    "Okay!" Zhen Zhen smiled and looked back at Xi Junjie, followed behind Xi Junjie to the middle of the third row.

    Zhen Zhen put her schoolbag in the hole of the desk, took out the books for class, just unscrewed the lid of the kettle and took two sips of water, when she saw the man from the northeast next to him looking at her with shock.

    Zhen Zhen doesn't know his name, but because of his strong northeastern accent, it is unavoidable to bring it when he speaks French, often causing bursts of laughter in class, so Zhen Zhen still has an impression of him .

    "What are you looking at?" Seeing this classmate, Zhen Zhen's Northeast dialect immediately came out.

    "Oh my sister, you are also a Northeast Silver, I didn't hear it before!"

    Xi Junjie has been paying attention to Zhen Zhen, he saw that Liu Chenglin wanted to get close to Zhen Zhen, he immediately kicked his stool and looked at him with a dark face: "Stay away! "

    "No, I'm not talking to my old sister!" Liu Chenglin gave Xi Junjie a blank look, and then introduced himself to Zhen Zhen with a sincere expression: "Old sister, don't look He looks like a dog, but in fact he has a lot of heart, brother, if you want to tell you something, there are not many people as good as brother now."

    Zhen Zhen looked at Xi Junjie's increasingly sharp eyebrows, couldn't help biting her lips and smiling. Xi Junjie looked past Zhen Zhen and looked at Liu Chenglin with a sneer: "Do you ask her if she knows your name?"