Chapter 73

Zhen Zhen wrinkled her nose in distress:

"Actually, I like Mr. Xu's course on the identification of historical relics, and I have been learning from him before, but I don't want to major in history or anything Classical literature major."

Suddenly she remembered something, and she looked at me with bright eyes: "Sir, if you can major in more majors, can you help me and the school apply for it, I want to major in economics and Spanish in French at the same time. "

    Forgetfulness looked at Zhen Zhen with a smile and shook her head: "You want to learn a lot, so you're not afraid of not being able to learn everything?"

    Zhen Zhen thought about it for a while, but she has her own opinion on this: "Is it a loss if I enter the best university in China and don't learn more knowledge, I just want to learn more about myself Interests do not care about diplomas or credits.”

    Forgotten nodded in agreement: "It's rare that you have been so motivated after so many years, but you don't consider English major? I remember that I taught you for a year, your The language is very strong and the progress is very fast.”

    Zhen Zhen grinned with joy, she was an English major in her last life and passed CET 8. Although she hasn't said it for so many years, it is still very easy to pick it up. Now that you have mastered it very well, there is really no need to waste time on it. If you have that skill, you might as well learn another language.

    Seeing Zhen Zhen's insistence, I forgot to agree to apply for her and the school. The two were talking, when they saw Xu Mengguo who was preparing for class walking over with a lesson plan in between,

and couldn't help but smile and asked Zhen Zhen, "I heard Xu Mengguo and Su Weiran say that you have been learning painting and cultural relic identification from them all these years, and you will continue to do so in the future. Do you want to continue studying?"

    "I must learn." Zhen Zhen nodded immediately, remembering that several of her teachers were full of admiration in their eyes: "I must learn the housekeeping skills of several teachers. ."

    "Really?" A familiar voice sounded from behind, Zhen Zhen turned around abruptly and saw Xu Mengguo standing behind her, looking at herself with an unhappy face: "Little girl, Bai has been your teacher for so many years, but you actually play missing, do you know how worried we are about you?"

    Zhen Zhen sneered and pointed to the next classroom: "Then what, Mr. Xu, why don't we go to class first? You can talk to me later when you have time."

    It was time for class, and they couldn't talk much, so they forgot to look at their watches and instructed the two of them: "Come to my house after class, and I'll call Lao Su and the others later. , you come to my house for dinner at noon."

    Today, Zhen Zhen only had one big class in the morning. She originally planned to go to the library to read books after the selfless class, but now she saw Mr. Xu talking about the identification of cultural relics, so she also followed into the classroom.

    All the applicants for the classical literature major this year are boys. Suddenly, a beautiful girl came in with the professor.

All the boys turned their heads to look at her, then silently turned their heads and opened their notebooks. He looked at Xu Mengguo expectantly.

As for the beautiful girl, it is not as attractive as the knowledge taught by the teacher.

    In the past, Xu Mengguo taught Zhen Zhen in the mountains, mostly teaching her how to distinguish whether a cultural relic is real or fake, but in school,