Chapter 105

Wang Xuelin and Zhang Zhengzong sat on the ground in fright and stepped back,

for fear that Li Mingzhen would also make a hole if she stepped on her body,

Zhen Zhen stopped and looked at the two of them indifferently: "Tomorrow After going to the factory to settle the salary,

I will not use it for work in the future." Wang Xuelin looked at Zhen Zhen in horror, as if her throat was blocked, she could not utter a word, Zhen Zhen snorted coldly and raised her tape recorder turned away.

    Seeing Zhen Zhen disappearing outside the gate, Wang Xuelin slumped on the ground, rubbing her aching ribs and hating her teeth and itching: "Is this Li Mingzhen coming back from a monk in Shaolin Temple? Why is this? Great power."

    Zhang Zhengzong turned his head, his face black like the bottom of a pot: "It's all your fault, I was supposed to retire in a few **** years, and now I have no good jobs, What do you want me to do to support my family?"

    As soon as Wang Xuelin thought of this unfortunate way of scratching his hair, he glanced at Zhang Zhengzong angrily, and his tone was full of anger:

"I don't have a job too!" Wang Xuelin Yi Thinking that I had reached this point from the position of the factory manager,

I grabbed a stone on the ground angrily and smashed it at the door: "I thought about it for half a month and finally caught this good opportunity,

but I was smashed before it could be done. How on earth did this dead girl find my family?

Did the two boys Sun Yufeng and Liu Shucheng betray me? I must kill them both!"

      It's not that you asked us to come to your house today, how could such a thing happen? The rest of my life will be ruined by you."

    Wang Xuelin was kicked in the face by accident. Seeing that the person who was promoted back then dared to beat him,

he immediately got up from the ground and fought with Zhang Zhengzong: "I am the director of the factory. , how dare you,
your deputy director, hit me?
I removed you!"

    "Your factory manager is a fart!" Zhang Zhengzong was even more angry when he heard this: "Stop being your daydream, your factory manager has long been slapped by people."

      They were torn together, Zhang Zhengzong's nose was also torn and blood was flowing down the stream,

Wang Xuelin's half-length hair was pulled down, and a huge chunk of baldness was ripped out from the clothes of the two of them. Several big mouths.

    "Come on, there's a fight! Come and help!" Wang Xuelin's daughter-in-law shouted in fright, and came over to fight,

but unfortunately she didn't have much strength as a woman, so she didn't say anything. He also suffered several blows.

    At this time, it was time to eat, and the neighbors came to watch the fun at home.

In the end, I don’t know who told the police station that the two were still fighting when the police came.

This is good, the neighbors who are watching don't even need to persuade them to fight, they directly take both of them to the police station in the name of fighting.

    Although Zhen Zhen was on the campus of the school, she could see everything that happened to Wang Xuelin.

Seeing that the two were detained for seven days for fighting and fighting, Zhen Zhen sneered and shook her head. Shaking his head: "A dog bites a dog's hair."