Chapter 133

The footsteps are getting closer and closer, Xi Junjie's expression is getting more and more nervous, although this person saved himself,

it is right to maintain a high degree of vigilance without knowing the identity and requirements of the other party .

The footsteps stopped at the door, the hidden door was pushed open, and Zhen Zhen appeared at the door with a cup of hot water. Xi Junjie was stunned for a moment.

He rubbed his eyes and found that it was indeed his daughter-in-law who was standing at the door with an angry face.

At that time, he was stunned: "Daughter-in-law...daughter-in-law..."

Zhen Zhen gave a lukewarm snort and handed the water cup to Xi Junjie, Xi Junjie's mind went blank, he subconsciously put the water cup to his mouth and drank the water inside in one breath,

then She came back to her senses: "I'm not dreaming, right?"

Zhen Zhen snorted coldly, took the cup in his hand and put it aside, and put her warm little hand on Xi Junjie's forehead, she relaxed when she saw that there was no fever. tone.

Smelling the familiar fragrance of Zhen Zhen, Xi Junjie's tense nerves instantly relaxed, he smiled and stretched out his arms to embrace Zhen Zhen,

rubbing his head against Zhen Zhen's neck Go, with some coquettishness in her tone: "Daughter-in-law, I miss you so much, I dreamed that you kissed me."

Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand and just wanted to slap him far away, but when she saw the wound on his forehead, her heart softened again,

so she could only nod his forehead twice: "What are you doing before going out? You promised me? You said it well, you will pay attention to safety and won't show your strength, but it's only been a few days, and you almost died under the gun."

Recalling the thrilling before he passed out, Xi Junjie was also a little scared: "At that time, there were no shops in front of the village or shops in the back, and there were not many bunkers.

We really thought that we would encounter armed groups there. Luckily I started running when I heard them firing, and it was dark and they didn't catch me."

"Haha..." Zhen Zhen tapped at the wound where the stray bullet had slapped him, and sneered, "So it's a lucky thing to be rubbed by the bullet on your arm?"

"Fortunately, I didn't leave the bullet in my body, it's already fine." Seeing Zhen Zhen's increasingly dark face, Xi Junjie touched his nose nervously, and immediately moved his wit. Topic:

"By the way, I remember they were all chasing after me at the time. Who rescued me?

What happened later? Are we returning to China?"

Xi Junjie looked at the familiar mahogany furniture and said, "Yes It's not that they found out that I was sent out of the border by the Chinese embassy.

After I was urgently sent back to the country, you were afraid that my mother would be worried if I knew that I was injured, so I found a place to recuperate for me first."

"No, we're still in Pakistan, and it's only been five hours since you fell into a coma."

Zhen Zhen was silent for a moment, and decided to confess her secrets to Xi Junjie.

Even in Lao Li's house, Mrs. Li, Wang Sufen and Li Muwu only knew about Zhen Zhen's ability to control plants, because Zhen Zhen was too young at that time, so she could only expose her ability to prevent her family from starving to death.