Chapter 96

There are relatively few people. Generally, if you encounter a mark when you go up the mountain,

you will find a stick to dig it, but it will inevitably damage the roots of ginseng.

Like the Changbai Mountain generation, there are many ancestral people who do this.

They go up the mountain with professional tools every day, and there are decent ceremonies.

It takes a few hours or even a day to remove the soil little by little, and the ginseng dug out is not damaged at all.

    For Zhen Zhen, these two methods are not used, tap the toes on the ground, the mountain soil will become soft, and when two ginseng leaves are supported, one bone will be turned out from the soil, Not even the hairs on the roots are removed.

    The Chinese people are superstitious about things like ginseng and ganoderma lucidum. Old Mrs. Xi was no exception.

When she looked at Ganoderma lucidum, she couldn't help but close her mouth with joy. When she saw this wild ginseng, her face turned red with excitement.

    Old Mrs. Xi's eldest daughter, Xi Suyu, leaned over to take a closer look, and was sincerely happy for the old mother to get this kind of birthday gift:

"Mom, this is a good thing, please come back and ask the doctor to come. See if you can add it to your daily regimen."

    "It's a pity to put such a good ginseng in medicine." Mrs. Xi was still a little reluctant: "The chopstick-thick wild ginseng sold in the drugstore is enough, I think this is still a family heirloom. "

    Xi Suyu laughed helplessly after hearing this: "This ginseng is no better than anything else, even if a hundred-year-old ginseng is released for a long time, it will affect the medicinal properties.

If you only offer it, you will be blind. A rare thing."

    Xi Junjie's aunt Chang Leqing also nodded and agreed: "Eldest sister is right, put this away first, and ask the doctor to check the pulse later.

If the pulse is good, it is still Mr. Zhang Renze, the sage of Chinese medicine.

But he doesn't let people see his pulse anymore, and he didn't even invite me last time I went to Jiajiashan."

    The status of Mr. Xi is not low. His eldest son, Xi Changshan, is now the mayor of the imperial capital, but even he is not good in front of the master of Chinese medicine.

Ling Xiulan hurriedly said: "Then you can ask someone else, I heard that Mr. Cheng Xuewu's pulse is also very good,

but he only sees ten doctors a day, no matter who you are, you have to get a number, I will ask Junjie to go back and see if he can. When will you get the number?"

    Chang Leqing nodded: "Alright, anyway, Mom is just for recuperation, not so urgent."

    The more Xi Junjie listened, the more he felt that something was wrong.

He grew up in France, and when he came back, he concentrated on his studies.

He didn't know anything about Chinese medicine.

Although sometimes when I go back to the old house, I smell the fragrance of medicine, and when I ask about it, it is also the old man who is taking care of his body.

As for these famous doctors, this is the first time I have heard of them.

    "Mr. Zhang Renze, Mr. Cheng Xuewu..." Xi Junjie looked down at Zhen Zhen: "Why do I think these two names are so familiar?"