Chapter 128

The full moon banquet of Dragon and Phoenix did not invite too many people, and even several factory directors did not notify, but the two families got together and invited a few gentlemen.

     Relatives came one after another early in the morning. Ling Xiulan and Wang Sufen took the baby out first, and Zhen Zhen lay in the bathtub and took a comfortable bath.

After drying her hair and standing in front of the mirror, Zhen Zhen was pleasantly surprised to find that her belly that had swelled due to pregnancy had returned to a flat shape, and her figure didn't look much different from before pregnancy.

Perhaps because of feeding two children, although Zhen Zhen eats a lot at each meal, her consumption is also much larger than that of normal mothers.

     After blow-drying her hair, Zhen Zhen swept her own large yard with her consciousness.

The guests were basically sitting in the garden. It was September, and the weather was neither cold nor hot.

The sun is just right, and the garden is full of good harvests again. Old and young people like to sit here.

Those who have children at home are even more excited. Climbing trees to pick apples and going to the pond to catch fish is simply a paradise for games.

Li Mingzhong is also old now. It is lying on the softest grass, watching the children play with gentle eyes. If a child comes to touch its head, it will rub their palms kindly. .

    Zhen Zhen opened the cabinet and tried on several sets of clothes. Because of breastfeeding, the clothes before pregnancy were a little tight.

Fortunately, Ling Xiulan had already thought of this situation and sent a lot of clothes ahead of time.

For her new clothes, Zhen Zhen chose short sleeves and trousers, which are relatively convenient for breastfeeding.

    Arriving in the garden, Ling Xiulan and Wang Sufen’s baby boy seemed to be feeling the same, and immediately started howling, Ling Xiulan smiled and patted the little **** of the watermelon in her arms: “I know you Mom is here and want to eat?"

    There is a small western-style building in the garden, which used to be Ling Xiulan's resting place. Several people carried the child in, changed diapers and fed milk, and the two little dolls fell asleep again.

    Wang Sufen put the twins on the bed and said softly, "Go to the garden to greet your relatives, I'll watch them here, and also lie down and rest."

    There is nothing to give to each other in this matter. Relatively speaking, Ling Xiulan is more suitable for socializing scenes, while Wang Sufen prefers to watch children.

Zhen Zhen took another pillow from the next room and asked Wang Sufen to lie down under the feet of the dragon and phoenix, so she could take a nap when she was sleepy.

    Going out of the mansion, Zhen Zhen looked at Ming Bei's house and took an apple to feed Li Mingzhong.

When he was young and strong, Li Mingzhong liked to eat apples, but now he has bad teeth, and even The meat has to be stewed rotten before it can be eaten.

For dogs, Li Mingzhong has already lived a long life, which is also related to the fact that he has been living next to Zhen Zhen since he was a child.

With Zhen Zhen's ability to nourish his physique, his physique has always been much stronger than other dogs.

    "Auntie, I don't eat apples in Hongzhong." Xinxin said in a soft and waxy voice, because Li Mingzhong couldn't eat apples and was a little sad.