Chapter 140

***

Ten years later, the Ito government finally panicked after seeing that the area of ​​the Korean pine forest in its area was less than 1% of the original, and stopped deforestation in an all-round way, advocating an ecological economy the way.

Zhen Zhen couldn't help laughing when she saw the news that she had been waiting for for many years on the Internet.

Back then, when there was the most perfect ecology, there was a lot of deforestation. Now, when there are not many animals left, I think of the ecological economy.

Now Zhenzhen is a well-known female entrepreneur in China, and Mingzhen Group has become a well-known enterprise in the country.

Furniture, clothing, cosmetics, and beauty are all leading positions in various industries.

The area of ​​the plant base built in the imperial capital is a full one million square meters, and the flowers blooming in the plant base in the midsummer have become a famous scenery of the imperial capital.

However, the plant management of the plant base is very strict, and tourists can also look at it from the outside, and no one is allowed to enter it.

At the same time, what makes many cosmeceuticals and cosmetics jealous is the Chinese herbal medicine planting base of Mingzhen Group.

Now it has become a barren mountain and has turned into more than ten hills, and there is a special Chinese medicine planting team to take care of it.

In contrast, Ming Zhen Group's most outstanding achievement is the real estate company.

If nothing else, the house price is the same every day, and sometimes it can go up by tens of thousands in half a month.

It makes people unable to keep up with the situation. Ming Zhen Real Estate Company has developed a lot of real estate all over the country.

It is famous for high-end residential areas and high-end properties.

Usually, people start to inquire about the price at the sales office at the beginning of construction.

After all, it is an established real estate company.

The real estate developed by Ming Zhen Real Estate Company, have become a symbol of quality.

Close the news page, Zhen Zhen pressed the internal hotline: "Xie Hua, come in."

Xie Hua came in wearing a straight professional skirt with a standard smile on his face: "Li Sir, what are your orders?"

Zhen Zhen printed out the news and handed it to Xie Hua: "Have a working meeting in half an hour, notify the investment department, operation department, and ecological department to participate, and discuss the issue of contracting Yidong Mountain Forest."

Xie Hua looked at the news in his hand and quickly scanned it, and immediately notified the relevant departments to hold a meeting.

Half an hour later, Zhen Zhen appeared in the conference room on time, and the projector also showed the situation about the Ito virgin forest.

Zhen Zhen briefly introduced the past and present life of the red pine forest, and then asked: "Do you have any suggestions and opinions on this contracting project?"

The investment department took the lead to ask: "Mr. Li, I think the government's attitude is that the forestry department will do this work,

and at the same time transform the former forestry staff into forest conservation staff, so as to ensure that tens of thousands of people Forestry workers are not unemployed.