Chapter 124

After two cultural relics returned to China, some collectors in France also knew the name Li Mingzhen, because not only Chinese newspapers reported it,

but the French media also paid attention to this matter, and some were willing to sell China The collector of the national collection took the initiative to contact Zhen Zhen to conduct the transaction.

    Zhenzhen inherited the Vineyard of Farok, although the grass is overgrown and the grapes are not very sweet due to no one taking care of it, but after all, it covers an area of ​​10 hectares.

The benefits of grapes can be quite a lot. Zhen Zhen has always dealt with plants, but fortunately, Farlock is a lonely person.

After his wife died, he basically had little contact with outsiders because he was alone, and no one paid any attention to this manor that never produced wine.

    Zhen Zhen took only one day to remove the weeds here, although the grapes are still the same variety, but under the transformation of Zhen Zhen's ability, they have become sweeter and more fragrant.

Full-bodied, especially for wine. As for the abandoned castle, after finding a few famous paintings inside, Zhen Zhen decided not to remodel it for the time being.

In the future, many of her antiques will have to use this centuries-old house to appear in front of the world.

    I don't know much about French history and antique Zhen Zhen, but because of her supernatural ability, she can perceive the year of each year, which is important enough for Zhen Zhen.

There are more than 30,000 old castles in France, many of which are abandoned.

Because of the habit of hiding treasures in the past, these abandoned castles have become places for Zhen Zhen to hunt for treasures.

    Although the old castle is abandoned, it still has a master.

Whenever Zhen Zhen finds calligraphy, paintings or antiques in the old castle, she will evaluate the value first, and then come forward to buy the old castle.

Even though the price of these ancient castles is not high, there are too many to buy, and the money that Zhen Zhen brings from China is not enough.

    Although Xi Junjie did not know how Zhen Zhen determined that there were treasures that could be unearthed in such an ancient castle, after all, there are legends of gold hidden in almost every ancient castle in France,

but Xi Junjie told Zhen Zhen He has always been unconditional support, and immediately realized all his investments and handed over a large amount of money to Zhen Zhen.

    After receiving the money, Zhen Zhen first bought a Renno Castle for no other reason.

Although this castle does not have many cultural relics, it has a gold coin that shocked the world.

Only by exchanging the gold coins here for money, can Zhen Zhen be able to buy more ancient castles.

So when no one noticed, Zhen Zhen traveled all over France in a month and bought 123 ancient castles.

At this time, I felt that the French finally noticed this patriotic collection of China.

Strange behavior at home. On the one hand, she was curious about what she did to buy so many abandoned castles, and on the other hand, she was shocked by her financial resources.

Only then did Zhen Zhen expose the fact that she found tens of millions of gold coins in the castle.

    The legend that this castle contains tens of millions of gold coins has been circulated for centuries.