Chapter 49

Zhen Zhen observes social changes very sensitively, but I don't know if Beicha is too remote,

except that the time spent singing popular songs and memorizing quotations during school has increased compared to before,

other things are not too much. Many changes.

      . Taking advantage of the sunny weather, Wang Sufen disassembled and washed all the quilts and mattresses at home, dried them dry and sewed them up again.

    The bean bag was only a few months old, and it was when she was breastfeeding that Wang Sufen still wouldn't let the sweet-scented osmanthus touch the cold water,

and only let her do piecemeal work, that is, before washing anything Let her boil a pot of hot water and use it,

just in case she catches cold and falls ill, adults and children will suffer.

The family has been busy for more than half a month,

the front house and the back house are neatly tidy up, and all kinds of fresh vegetables are planted in the yard.

    Zhen Zhen used her supernatural powers to help her family grow food.

The rice and noodle jars in Lao Li’s house were always full.

Zhen Zhen also likes to eat all kinds of fresh vegetables.

Mrs. Li no longer grows corn in the front and back yards, but full of various fruits and vegetables.

Anyway, as long as there are seeds, even if there are roots, they can take root and sprout in the vegetable garden of Lao Li's family, so Mrs. Li and Li Muwu have been rushing to the house.

    Mingbei was busy reviewing her homework from morning to night after school started, and she didn't have time to dig wild vegetables in the mountains.

Wang Sufen's family was too busy to take care of the pig.

Zhen Zhen simply made the front and back of the pigsty covered with vegetables suitable for domestic pigs.

When cooking the pig food, you can pick it at any time, and when this piece is plucked, the next piece will grow.

    Osmanthus lived in the back room, and she couldn't help with the work next to her children,

so she took over the daily work of cooking pig food, and then dig some wild vegetables from the vicinity of the pigsty. ,

just chop it up and cook it and pour it into the pig trough.

This piece was dug out and the one next to it grew again.

The happy Osmanthus said that this piece of land at home was fertile, and it would be good to grow anything.

 Under the lifelong education of Mrs. Li,
Li Muwu is also a person who can resist life and love cleanliness.

He picks up the pigsty every three or five years.

It was clean and had no smell.

    When the first cabbage grows in Lao Li's home, the cherry tree that has been planted for three years at home finally bears fruit,

and the sapling was brought back from Bingcheng by Mingdong.

During his school days, Mingdong had to work on the school's farm every few months, from sowing and fertilizing to finally harvesting wheat and pulling radishes.

There are several villages near the farm. There is a family with a cherry tree that has been growing for seven or eight years.

Every May and June, the tree is full of red cherries.