Chapter 78

After Xi Junjie asked this sentence, it was obvious that his ears were a little red, and his expression was not as calm as before,

his long eyelashes were flapping up and down, and he looked at Zhen Zhen nervously.

    Zhen Zhen glanced at him, and couldn't help but covered her little heart: "Of course it's special, the boys in our school are not as good-looking as you."

    Xi Junjie suddenly laughed when he saw Zhen Zhen, the blush spread from behind his ears to his neck: "Boys can't say they look good."

    Zhen Zhen was instantly shocked by his smile, she almost didn't catch her breath, she took two deep breaths and turned her head away from looking at him with difficulty:

"Why don't you just keep your face straight? Well, this smile is unstoppable."

    Xi Junjie subconsciously touched his face, and for the first time since he was sensible, he felt that it was not a bad thing to look good, at least it could attract her attention.

Xi Junjie looked sideways at Zhen Zhen's profile, with a healthy blush on his fair skin, just like her people, he was full of energy every day, no matter what he did, making people follow her figure unconsciously.

    Zhen Zhen hummed a song while looking at the scenery outside the car window, Xi Junjie leaned on the back of the chair and looked at Zhen Zhen, the corner of her mouth raised slightly: "You speak very directly."

    "What?" Zhen Zhen looked back at him, her clear eyes allowed Xi Junjie to see her figure.

    "I mean, you said so directly that I look tall..." Xi Junjie turned his head uncomfortably, a little afraid to look at Zhen Zhen: "Don't you feel embarrassed?"

    Zhen Zhen saw that Xi Junjie's face was flushed, and she immediately smiled and frowned: "But I feel sorry for you." Xi Junjie looked back at Zhen Zhen and couldn't bear it. Live and laugh.

    The tram turned a corner, the Imperial Capital Bookstore was about to arrive, Zhen Zhen stood up and smiled at Xi Junjie: "I'm going to the bookstore to buy two books."

    Xi Junjie also stood up: "What a coincidence, I'm also going to the bookstore, let's go together."

    The tram stopped, and the two got out of the car one by one. At noon in summer, when the sun was at its strongest, Zhen Zhen covered her forehead with her hand and walked quickly into the bookstore.

    Didu Bookstore is very large, there are four floors in total, each floor has different categories, Zhen Zhen saw that the rows of bookshelves were full of books, she couldn't wait walked over.

    Because of sports, people haven't read books for nearly ten years, so once the bookstore was built, people flocked to the bookstore to fill it up.

    At this time, it was summer vacation. Most of the students who came to the bookstore to read books were looking at the books in their hands with childish faces.

The first floor is mostly literary works. During the exercise, Zhen Zhen saved a lot of books that were about to be burned, and they all received them in the space.

Over the years, she took time out every day to read books for at least two hours. Over the years, Zhen Zhen has Read thousands of books.

    Zhen Zhen came to the bookstore this time to buy some books she had never read before, and also to buy some professional books.

Zhen Zhen looked at the rows of bookshelves, and the books on them basically had their own space, so she glanced at them and continued to move forward quickly.