Chapter 139

After all, Mrs. Li is an elderly person.

Even though she was full of energy at first, after a long flight, she felt dizzy when she got off the plane.

Others are no better than Mr. Li, they are all listless, and they don't even have the heart to appreciate the exotic scenery.

Fortunately, Xi Junjie anticipated such a situation and booked a hotel in the city where he got off the plane in advance.

     Mr. Xi and Mrs. Xi had seen some markets when they were young, but they have not been out of the imperial capital since the beginning of the movement.

More than 20 years have passed in a blink of an eye. The changes are a bit confusing.

Not to mention, the old Li family used to go out and live in a hostel.

Such a luxurious hotel simply broke through the imagination.

When the service staff introduced the hotel facilities, a group of people stared at the swimming pool and stared at the swimming pool, as if they could not understand.

Why did the swimming place come to the whole house?

    Xi Junjie's rooms are all luxurious suites. In order to take care of the elderly, Mr. and Mrs. Xi Changbo share a room with
Mr. Xi and Mrs. Li,

and Mr. and Mrs. Li Muwu,

Wang Sufen and Mrs. Li live in one suite. I live with my own children, and there are three bedrooms in one suite anyway, so I don't worry about not being able to sleep.

    When I entered the room, I took a bath and fell asleep when I was in better spirits. The group slept in the dark for seven or eight hours, and they were a little dazed when they woke up. Mrs. Li was very young and woke up early because of physical exhaustion. Zhen Zhen saw with consciousness that Mrs. Li got up and kept rubbing her legs, so she knocked on the door and went to the suite where Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen lived.

    Wang Sufen came over to open the door, and when she saw Zhen Zhen came, she quickly let her in: "How is the rest of the dragon and the phoenix? Is there anything that doesn't fit in?"

    Thinking of those two leather monkeys, Zhen Zhen sneered: "No one can adapt as quickly as the two of them, when they just lay down, they are still in high spirits and refuse to sleep.

Talking in the throat. After finally falling asleep, we woke up after four or five hours of sleep, and Junjie took them to the children's play area to play."

      Everyone else is strong. The body and bones are good, and there has never been such a thing as running a belly and getting a fever. It would be nice if raising children was so worry-free."

    Zhen Zhen smiled and said: "What's the worry, each one is more noisy than the other." Zhen Zhen handed her a glass of warm water after watching the cake: "You lie down, I'll give it to you. Unblock the meridians."

    After playing Zhen Zhen to control her supernatural powers, don’t forget to massage Mrs. Li as long as she is at home. Later, she and Mr. Zhang specially learned acupoints and techniques, and the massage effect is more obvious. ,

As for Mrs. Li's small, wrapped feet, with Zhen Zhen's long-lasting use of supernatural powers to dredge, the bones have returned to their original positions, and the toes have regained consciousness.

    The older Mrs. Li is, the more particular she is. Although she was very tired when she got off the plane, she still fell asleep after taking a bath.

Zhen Zhen first pressed down on the temple, while rubbing her fingers, a supernatural power like an embroidery needle rubbed into the temple through her fingertips. A deep feeling, the whole person is alive.