Chapter 98

Seeing Zhen Zhen staring at herself with wide eyes, Zhang Renze turned and asked Xi Junjie, "Would you like to pay the debt for her?"

Xi Junjie touched his nose: "Since it's Zhen Zhen's debt, it's definitely fine."

Zhen Zhen finally came back to her senses, pounding her chest and shaking her head: "Sir, you are too treacherous."

"How can there be, there are not many people with such a generous portrait as me this year."

Zhang Renze pointed to the Buddha Jumping Over the Wall in the jar: "I don't ask much, you come every two weeks.

My family can cook a pot of Buddha Jumping Over the Wall for me, I have all the ingredients, just use your craftsmanship, do you think it will work?"

Xi Junjie smiled: "Since Mr. likes to eat, I'm naturally willing to come and help you make it often."

Zhen Zhen looked at Zhang Renze's triumphant smile, and couldn't help but complain: "Who said that every day you want to eat healthily, eat less meat and live a hundred years."

Zhang Renze looked innocent: "Eating less meat means not eating. Usually, there are a lot of meat and soup in the medicated diet. The big deal is that I quit the medicated diet and just eat this."

"You don't look like a doctor anymore." Zhen Zhen shook her head and sighed and asked, "Is appetite so important?"

"You have to ask yourself this question? Who brought a hare and pheasant to my house for barbecue."

Zhang Renze shot back vigorously, watching Zhen Zhen go down, he was proud Yangyang let her go, and turned around to explain to Xi Junjie:

"I'll invite some old friends over to my house for dinner this Sunday, and you can help me cook Buddha Jumps over the Wall in advance."

Then he handed over the pen and paper on the table: " Write down everything you need, and I'll see if you don't have it, you have to buy it quickly, but you can't delay eating."

Xi Junjie immediately took the pen and paper and wrote all the ingredients to be used, Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand and poked Zhang Renze:

"Let's say it first, Junjie will help you do it. Now, you can't tell Mr. Forgetfulness, Mr. Su Weiran, and Mr. Xie Shurang that my partner cooked this dish, or I'm afraid that Junjie will have to go to each family every day to pay off his debts."

Listening to the name that came out of Zhen Zhen's mouth, Mrs. Xi and Ling Xiulan were a little shocked,

they had been mumbling how a little girl from another province couldn't compliment an ordinary official like Zhang Renze If you have contact with the master of traditional Chinese medicine,

then listen to what Zhen Zhen said, there are the first Nobel literature master in China, a master of traditional Chinese painting, and a master of Peking Opera,

whoever comes out is a leader in that industry, But listening to the meaning of Zhen Zhen's words, she seems to be familiar with her.

"I must hold back and not say it." Zhang Renze said with a smirk: "But after they eat, they will always come to my house to grab my Buddha jumping over the wall to eat, and Junjie has to make two meals for me to make up for it. ."

Zhen Zhen looked at him speechlessly: "Tricky."

Zhang Renze laughed: "Otherwise, how can I be your husband."

Old Mrs. Xi put down the teacup in her hand and asked with a smile, "Has Zhen Zhen also been instructed by Master Su Weiran in painting? No wonder she can paint so well at a young age. s work."