Chapter 91

Zhen Zhen used her consciousness to see Xi Junjie standing at the door and touched her face unconfidently, and quickly added:

"Oh, Dad, the face is only a part, mainly I still like people ." As if afraid of Li Muwu's disbelief, Zhen Zhen nodded earnestly: "I really like it."

Li Muwu looked at his daughter dejectedly, then turned to look at Wang Sufen angrily:

"Talk to your daughter well, the girl's family should be reserved, why are you so thick-skinned, so big Lielie said that he likes people, what a joke."

Wang Sufen glared at him speechlessly: "What are you looking at me for?

Your girl has been more courageous than boys since she was a child, it's not that you don't know, besides my daughter who dares to joke, yes Isn't it Zhen Zhen? If he laughs, we won't be with him."

Mr. Li sat cross-legged in a chair and nibbled apples. It was difficult for her to have good teeth at such an old age.

She likes to nibble on apples and melon seeds when she has nothing to do. It's delicious to eat.

Mrs. Li crunched and took a bite of the apple, looking at her granddaughter, she felt extremely proud:

"Actually, our family Zhen Zhen is just following me. Back then, when I was as big as Zhen Zhen, I was very daring.

I was attracted to me, and I invited a matchmaker to come to our house to propose marriage, but I didn't like anyone, so I fell in love with your father.

I went directly to the door and told your father, if you like me, I will go to my house to propose marriage, your father here it comes."

Li Muwu looked at Mrs. Li with a black face: "Mother, you still have this history, why haven't I heard you say it before?"

Mr. Li gave him a white look: "In those years, I didn't even have enough to eat, so I don't have the heart to talk about these old calendars.

I think Zhen Zhen is very good, living is a lifetime thing, how are you? You know what kind of heart you say you're up to."

"Mother, you don't know him yet?" Wang Sufen squinted at Li Muwu with a smile, and deliberately pursed her mouth:

"Zhen Zhen can pick out one, two or three things even if he finds an immortal who descends to earth, right? Come."

Li Muwu pursed his lips and snorted coldly: "My daughter is no worse than a fairy."

Seeing that the more they talked, the more deviated the topic was, Zhen Zhen hurriedly coughed twice:

"How about we discuss something meaningful, such as what to eat next lunch? The kitchen is ready."

"You don't have to be busy." Wang Sufen hurriedly dragged her over to Mrs. Li's side and said,

"You finally have a few days off to accompany you to chat with your milk. I'll do it at noon, if you want Tell Mom what to eat."

Zhen Zhen didn't particularly want to eat, and she didn't want Wang Sufen to be too busy. Looking at the cloudy sky outside, Zhen Zhen said, "Let's make some nugget soup, it will be warm to eat."

Xi Junjie was relieved when he heard that he was no longer discussing himself. He stepped back a few words before shouting in a bright voice, "Are Grandma Li and Auntie Li at home?"

Listening to the familiar voice, Li Muwu came over aggressively and opened the door: "Your Uncle Li is at home."

"Hello, Uncle Li." Xi Junjie immediately called out with a smile: "Didn't you go out to play today? When I came out, I saw that they all went to Uncle Wang's house to play chess."