Chapter 120

Hearing Si Yaren's straightforward question,
Zhen Zhen smiled and bent over,

her crescent-like eyes were a little playful and cute, just like her age, a little innocent Somewhat cute.

Si Yaren just wanted to break his head,

but he couldn't understand how such a young girl who had just graduated and still looked childish was the behind-the-scenes investor in the acquisition of the two major factories.

    "Unfortunately, I have interviewed so many factories and only acquired garment factories."

Zhen Zhen asked the two to sit down, then smiled and nodded with the waiter: "It's time to serve."

    Si Yaren remembered the predicament before his factory was acquired, and his smile was a bit bitter:

"Indeed, there are not many companies like me that have made factories close to bankruptcy."

     Plates of tempting delicacies are served on the table, all of which are the signature dishes of the Imperial Hotel.

Considering Si Yaren’s modest salary, being able to eat meat every day is a good life ,

This is the first time he has entered such a high-end restaurant.

    Seeing Si Yaren's expression a little down, Zhen Zhen motioned to Wang Xinzhi to pour him a glass of beer:

"Director, although the garment factory has not been very prosperous these years,

your seriousness and hard work are still very good.

It's admirable, otherwise the garment factory wouldn't have been able to last for so many years."

    Si Yaren picked up the wine glass with a self-deprecating smile on his face:

"I know that my ideas conflict with what is popular in society now, let's just say that this summer's Sachiko shirt,

I think now I don't understand why someone would be willing to pay so much for a half-sleeve shirt,

those big girls and little daughters-in-law not only don't think it's not worth it, but they rush to it, as if buying it is the same as making a big bargain."

    "This is fashion." Zhen Zhen smiled: "It's just like wearing a green military uniform that was fashionable back then, if anyone has something to wear out, it's a lot of face."

    "That's different..." Si Yaren felt that this comparison was not right, but he couldn't explain what was wrong.

    "In fact, there is no difference, it's just that people pursued revolutionary plots in the past, and now they pursue celebrity effects."

Zhen Zhen picked up the glass: "The times are changing, and we must follow the changes to keep up with the changes."

The pace of the times. Director, in the future, you should not only pay attention to the production of the factory,

but also pay more attention to the changes in the outside world. Now this era is an entrepreneur’s paradise.”

    Drinking a glass of wine, Si Yaren's head was a lot clearer:

"Reporter Li said... tsk... Look at me, what is the name of Reporter Li, I should talk to Wang Just like the factory manager, I will call you boss."

    Zhen Zhen smiled and gave Wang Xinzhi and Si Yayi a pair of chopsticks with scallion oil-soaked chicken: