Chapter 20

Mr. Li was stunned for a moment. She looked at Osmanthus without a word for a long time.

Osmanthus stood at the door with her hands twisted together, feeling uneasy.

    "Go!"
Mrs. Li suddenly said, Osmanthus stared at Mrs. Li with wide eyes, as if she couldn't believe it.

    "Go and see Dongzi, and tell him about the marriage at the end of the year. One more thing, at the end of last year,

I saved cloth tickets or something, and your fourth uncle also gave it to him when he came back for Chinese New Year last year.

Give me some, when you go to Bingcheng, bring cloth tickets and industrial tickets, and buy some things for marriage by the way,

the fabrics sold there are better than the ones we sell here."

    Osmanthus' anxiety all night was dispelled by Mrs. Li's short words almost instantly,

and she immediately covered her face and squatted on the ground and began to cry.

    Mr. Li sighed: "You are such a sturdy and sturdy child, why are you crying? In fact, it's not right for you to be gone, and the milk can also guess what's on your mind.

But you Don't worry, Dongzi is not the kind of person with no conscience, otherwise the milk would not dare to just prepare the marriage for you, and besides, there is still grandma, what are you afraid of?"

    "Grandmaa!" Osmanthus wiped away the tears on her face, stood up from the ground, and a hint of decisiveness flashed on her face:

"I will go to Bingcheng to find Brother Mingdong and ask clearly, if he really If you don't want to marry me, I'll be your granddaughter,

I can't eat our family's meals for so many years, and then I won't marry and serve you, my parents, and my mother for the rest of my life."

    Lady Li couldn't help laughing when she heard Osmanthus' childish words, picked up the cigarette bag and tapped her head gently, and said with a half smile:

"What nonsense, I have children If you have a grandson, what will you do for the rest of your life?"

    Osmanthus wiped away her tears again and couldn't help laughing, and Mrs. Li gave her a disgusting look:

"I made a mess early in the morning, but I was buried and died, so I went to wash it quickly.

Wash your face, and when you clean up, let's talk about going to Bingcheng in detail."

    Osmanthus laughed foolishly, took the basin to the tank to scoop up water to wash her face, Mrs. Li shook her head, moved a bench and sat under the wall to wait for Osmanthus.

    In the east room, Wang Sufen heard Mrs. Li and Osmanthus talking, and then she realized that Osmanthus was wrong for a while. She put on her shoes and got off the kang, and also sat on a bench.

Next to Osmanthus, Osmanthus blushed suddenly, and called out softly, "Mom!" Then she lowered her head and said nothing.

    Mr. Li gave Wang Sufen a white look: "Why are you so clueless? I'm sorry I didn't see the child. Hurry up and cook, Osmanthus and I have something to say."